This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey
Galiux Feb 27, 2013 @ 4:38pm
Will Kickstarter pledgers recieve a free Steam Activation Key when the game comes out ?
That would be pledgers who donated enough money for a digital copy or just donated at all.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Arroway Feb 27, 2013 @ 6:42pm 
Was wondering the same.
Arroway Feb 27, 2013 @ 7:08pm 
Found this on their FAQ:
"Will I get a key for the game on Steam and/or GOG?
We're working on it! Regardless of those negotiations, however, we will be providing our pledgers with DRM free versions of Dreamfall Chapters through high-quality channels. Hopefully that will also include both Steam and GOG. We'll inform all of our pledgers when we have more information."
DE3ZY5000 Feb 27, 2013 @ 8:56pm 
so excited tell your friends
toremygg Feb 27, 2013 @ 10:41pm 
From the Kickstarter update: "There are tons of advantages to being on Steam, not the least of which is providing you guys with more options for your digital downloads."
Torsken Feb 28, 2013 @ 2:54am 
But i dont want a steam key, i want to buy it again on steam if its greenlit
malevolent Feb 28, 2013 @ 5:26am 
@Torsken, so buy it once again, it's up to you ;)
TheGodlike Feb 28, 2013 @ 5:31am 
Buy it as a gift and keep it in your inventory ;)
Newt182 Mar 1, 2013 @ 8:59am 
Keep buying copies to see what the limit is on things stored in your inventory! lol
CosmicD Mar 3, 2013 @ 10:49am 
Yeah I was wondering also. I guess we'll get like a pledger version. I don't want to come across as trolling but i could easily see one of these 17000 pledgers just throwing it on the internet. If it's DRM free, you can just play it anyhow.

You sometimes see that in games that you could choose a certain preview in the properties window (rightclick game). RTG could provide all the early access people with a pw for this. It would be safer than just giving a DRM free version to pledgers.
Good Cop Mar 3, 2013 @ 2:01pm 
Originally posted by Torsken:
spoken like a true shifter.
what you should do though is gift it to people :) I know that's what I'll do.
Last edited by Good Cop; Mar 3, 2013 @ 2:01pm
Cradive Mar 3, 2013 @ 4:56pm 
Originally posted by Torsken:
You are a saint.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50