This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey
MaxOfS2D @ Dallas Feb 27, 2013 @ 1:13pm
Will Bjørn Arve Lagim & Tor Linløkken come back for the Dreamfall Chapters soundtrack?
They were part of the magic of the original TLJ and TLJ: Dreamfall felt, to me, much more generic without their amazing musical talent.

Tor Linlokken's bar tracks are the most amazing things to ever embrace video games
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Yozi Feb 27, 2013 @ 4:11pm 
I second all of the above. AFAIK they haven't announced anything about the music yet. Maybe next week?
◐SteezeWalrus◑ Feb 27, 2013 @ 6:23pm 
"Tor Linlokken's bar tracks are the most amazing things to ever embrace video games"
♥♥♥♥ing truth.
[GWJ] Eleima Feb 27, 2013 @ 7:00pm 
Oh gosh, I agree 100%!! I loved their work in the series!!!
SkyVeiled Feb 28, 2013 @ 1:03am 
There's a chance they could return if they hit 1.15 million.
"Following that, at $1,15 million, is A Richer World. This goal contains an expanded and improved soundtrack, with more live instruments and vocals. In addition, we will also involve an established recording artist who will add some of their songs and sounds to the game. Beyond that, this goal includes improved graphics, along with an in-game gallery (run by a familiar character) displaying both art made by the team along with the best of all the great fan art out there."
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50