Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

BOSSES FOREVER 2.BRO
Kuma  [developer] Feb 27, 2013 @ 1:10am
Thoughts on the Game so far
I love it - challenging yet satisfying. I have the unfair advantage as the beta isn't out yet, but I thought I should let people know.

Also, gimme your thoughts here folks - especially once y'all actually get to the playing of things :)

Kuma out ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
MrOsuGamer Mar 3, 2013 @ 5:06am 
The game looks awesome and I support it but I need some information about the Co-op mode.. Can you play online/LAN or ist it only local? :)
Leudic Mar 3, 2013 @ 9:07am 
If it's local only, can we please get online? my gaming buddies are mostly all across the pond
Kuma  [developer] Mar 3, 2013 @ 5:05pm 
Thanks guys. As for online co-op.... Auston is seriously considering it is all I can say. Realistically if we implement it it will be mid march, after we've had some play and feedback from people. Considering that many people seem to be asking for it, and it shouldn't be too hard to do, we are thinking seriously about it. Auston might have more to say on the matter.
Kuma  [developer] Mar 6, 2013 @ 10:41pm 
So the Beta is live, the link is in an announcement but also here[www.bossesforever.com]
Please let us know what you think! If you check the announcement that Auston put up, you'll see he has a list of bugs to fix - if you find any others, let us know!
FrostWolf Aug 8 @ 7:14pm 
I remember playing this game back when it was still early in development on its own website (when it was still 2.0, not 2.Bro) And I'm happy to see it's been able to make it onto Steam Greenlight. I hope the game continues to grow & gain more support.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50