Ce jeu a été Greenlighté par la communauté !

La communauté a montré son intérêt pour ce jeu. Valve a contacté ce développeur afin de préparer la sortie de ce jeu sur Steam.

iRacing.com
-Gamah 29 oct 2013 à 21h58
Greenlit!
Can't wait to see where this goes! :)
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 18
< >
Mosku[FIN] 30 oct 2013 à 3h41 
Great news!
Rossi IRL 30 oct 2013 à 12h48 
Lets hope they drop the subscription charge, iv paid probly like 500$ in content for this sim but i cant afford the subscription any more
-Gamah 30 oct 2013 à 15h52 
Rossi IRL a écrit :
Lets hope they drop the subscription charge, iv paid probly like 500$ in content for this sim but i cant afford the subscription any more

If you spent wisely and paid 20% of that content money on a well timed subscription fee you'd be subscribed for 2 years!
Backmarker 30 oct 2013 à 16h36 
Rossi IRL a écrit :

what? You are not a smart shopper! :)

I play iRacing for $0.75/month!! Once or twice a year iRacing offers discount memberships to current members ($49/year). I buy these discounted resubs. If you race in 3 series each season you earn $10 iRacing credits ($40 iRacing credits/year). Apply these iRacing credits to the resub price and pay only $9/year! And I would not be surprised if some others out there are smarter than me in getting the iRacing sub price even lower for current members! :)

edit....
Congrats to iRacing on being Greenlit!
:)
Dernière modification de Backmarker; 30 oct 2013 à 16h38
|TBB| Dr. Hax 31 oct 2013 à 18h28 
Yay I cannot wait I gotta sign up for this
|TBB| Dr. Hax 31 oct 2013 à 18h28 
I have a question: If I get it, could I play it with a keyboard?
-Gamah 31 oct 2013 à 18h39 
slenderbrine43 a écrit :

Nope, picking up a wheel (the Logietech G27 is great wheel!) is your best bet. You could play it with a controller to get your feet wet, but you won't have nearly as much fun without force feedback and the satisfaction of actually operating the car.
Ramma 1 nov 2013 à 23h52 
Is there any official news about a native Linux build some day? I know the wine packaged version is up and it's working great thus far, but that version of the game may not work when the steambox is released. Thanks!
Dernière modification de Ramma; 2 nov 2013 à 0h15
-Gamah 2 nov 2013 à 16h27 
Ramma a écrit :
Is there any official news about a native Linux build some day? I know the wine packaged version is up and it's working great thus far, but that version of the game may not work when the steambox is released. Thanks!

As far as I know the current linux build is debian... i'd be surprised if valve went with anything else for steambox.
NADF Daryl 3 nov 2013 à 3h16 
-Gamah a écrit :
slenderbrine43 a écrit :

Nope, picking up a wheel (the Logietech G27 is great wheel!) is your best bet. You could play it with a controller to get your feet wet, but you won't have nearly as much fun without force feedback and the satisfaction of actually operating the car.

Like Gamah said you really need a wheel atleast but some people do use a flight sticks or gamepad and do well with them but they had to practice a ton with these to know the limits with that device. You can also use the mouse too but many leagues won't let you join without a wheel or mic.
Dernière modification de NADF Daryl; 3 nov 2013 à 3h17
ATMINSIDE 3 déc 2013 à 13h13 
Ramma a écrit :

iRacing currently supports Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Requirements can be seen here:
http://www.iracing.com/membership/system-requirements/
ATMINSIDE 3 déc 2013 à 13h14 
Dr. Hax a écrit :

I would most definitely purchase a wheel for this, it isn't a game, its a simulator.
You WILL want feedback from the wheel to properly push the limits.
[RTP] Face it Tiger.. 5 déc 2013 à 7h50 
So when will it be on the steam store?
Remosupremo 22 déc 2013 à 10h58 
yes
S.L.R.F. 13 fév à 8h27 
This is more than just a game, there have been competitions on this title too. The NASCAR iRacing Series is well-known.
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 18
< >
Par page : 15 30 50