This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

iRacing.com
Nali Warcow - Mooing' Dec 24, 2013 @ 11:59am
Will Existing iRacers get a steam key?...
Will Existing iRacers get a steam key?...
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Not applicable.
Jayrodathome Aug 6 @ 7:14pm 
it's subscription based. So i'm not sure how it will work. Will probably just be a launcher. iRacing stated on a blog post that they would continue to maintain their payment system if they were greenlight
Nali Warcow - Mooing' Aug 6 @ 11:39pm 
Originally posted by Jayrodathome:
it's subscription based. So i'm not sure how it will work. Will probably just be a launcher. iRacing stated on a blog post that they would continue to maintain their payment system if they were greenlight
Eve can be subbed through steam too.

Jayrodathome Aug 7 @ 5:32pm 
Originally posted by Nali Warcow - Mooing':
Originally posted by Jayrodathome:
Eve can be subbed through steam too.

I understand it's completeley possible. And would be great if we got a steam key, bc I would love to launch it through steam. I just know that in the blog they were very specific in pointing out that they were going to maintain payment systems in house. hopefully Steam can show iRacing the value of using steam in it's purchases and dlc. I would love to have it all through steam where I could sell tf2 items to buy iracing tracks. They aren't cheap.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50