The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Konahrik's Accoutrements - Dragon Priest Armory
Questa discussione è stata chiusa
Upcoming changes for v5.5
BETA version is now available! Please send the author a friend request to get access.

Upcoming version 5.5 - What changes, and why?

- Revakheim is being relocated to a mountain near Windhelm.
Reason: Compatibility - Two other mods share the mountain west of Whiterun.

- Revakheim (ruin/present) will at least twice as large.
Reason: Bigger is better.

- The Dragon Priest Rematch feature will be relocated from the Atronach Forge to a new area in Revakheim
Reason: Compatibility issues with other mods that use the Atronach Forge.

- Konahrik's Accoutrements (set) will be obtained by completing a series of challenges in Revakheim's Past.
Reason: makes acquiring the warlord set more rewarding.

Other possible changes

- Konahrik's Gauntlet's - flat 50% bonus to all weapons.
Reason: Too many complaints about the gloves being OP.

- Unique enchantments for the named Gloves and Greaves.
Reason: Now that there are crafted sets, players have an option for customization. Making all parts of sets unique and enchanted will support the unique set themes.

- Requiring that unique gloves and boots also be cleansed.
Reason: Continuity with the robes. If this happens, the way abjuration scrolls are used will likely change. Instead of equipping the item, you will probably have to cast the spell on the item via projectile. The same spell can also do heavy damage to dragon priests.

Let me know what you guys think about the next update, or what you'd like to see.
Ultima modifica da Sir Edhelsereg; 20 feb 2014, ore 20:15
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 24
When can we expect the update to come out?
Ultima modifica da Blank; 15 gen 2014, ore 13:50
Sir Edhelsereg  [sviluppatore] 15 gen 2014, ore 14:15 
I plan to release by the end of the month, but it could take a week or two longer.
Thanks for this mod man. In my opinion this really makes being a mage rewarding.
will it remove your set if u got it in this version and if not i would like that becuase if it didnt you would have two sets
Ultima modifica da Dagoth Ur the False Daddy; 19 gen 2014, ore 19:10
Sir Edhelsereg  [sviluppatore] 20 gen 2014, ore 16:49 
Messaggio originale di jonmooreread:
will it remove your set if u got it in this version and if not i would like that becuase if it didnt you would have two sets
I'm toying with the idea of taking away the gloves and boots to force the player to re-acquire them (if they were already obtained). It will be done in a lore-friendliest way possible.
gauntles OP? nerf it. Chillrend OP? nerf it. Miraak's sword OP? nerf it. Master destruction OP? nerf it. People need to shut up about nerfs. I can make a sword do 300+ easily with legit means.
Can I offer an idea for something you could add to the 5.5 patch? Can we improve the Dragon Priest Dagger at the grindstones?
Sir Edhelsereg  [sviluppatore] 21 gen 2014, ore 15:11 
Messaggio originale di Admiral Daro'Xen:
gauntles OP? nerf it. Chillrend OP? nerf it. Miraak's sword OP? nerf it. Master destruction OP? nerf it. People need to shut up about nerfs. I can make a sword do 300+ easily with legit means.

Getting upset does not support your possition at all. I'm still tyring to figure out what the right thing to do is. I spent a lot of time getting the scaling effect to work properly, and I'm not eager to leave it behind. I see both sides of the argument.

A) The set provides nothing else in the way of attack bonuses, so the gloves provide a needed boost.
B) One item thet's able to match multiple lvl 100 perk-lines is a bit OP.

I thinking about making all the sets similar to Miraak's in that each piece will add to the overall enchantment.
Sir Edhelsereg  [sviluppatore] 21 gen 2014, ore 15:13 
Messaggio originale di Echolett:
Can I offer an idea for something you could add to the 5.5 patch? Can we improve the Dragon Priest Dagger at the grindstones?
That's a good idea, my only concern is that would open up compatibility questions with other mods that may add tempering across the board. I can make a "new" dagger for the mod that will just be a duplicate exclusive to KA. Thanks!
Is there going to be a epic bos fight?
Sir Edhelsereg  [sviluppatore] 22 gen 2014, ore 23:29 
Messaggio originale di susankidd91:
Is there going to be a epic bos fight?
There will be a living (humanoid) Dragon Priest as seen on the mod slideshow, named Fodiiz. There will also be a dragon fight.
I am glad you are moving the location. Both this mod and the Agent of Righteous Might mod are too good not to use.
how about make the guantlets simply have all destruction spells do 50% more damage when Equipped instead of scaling it to your destruction skill, the Dragon Preists seem more like wizards to me and an enchanment for weapons does not seem to fit all that well with a Wizard class some people complain about being OP well if they feel overpowered then fine by them but you need to have already defeated alduin and the college of winterhold to do it so even gamewise i dont think your character should be weak and people say they can craft weapons to do hundreds of damage well adding a encahnment to boost weapons will just make it worse for them who say it as they will do even more damage with weapons however magic can't be crafted ingame to become heavily overpowered on a high difficulty magic does very little damage so i would stick with magic related enchanment just have it lowered a bit
Ultima modifica da Tx12001; 27 gen 2014, ore 19:14
Sir Edhelsereg  [sviluppatore] 27 gen 2014, ore 20:23 
Messaggio originale di tx12001:
I would like to point out that Konahrik is never affiliated with any dragon priest. Konahrik translates to warlord, and my personal interpretation for the set is for a battle mage type character, where magic, armor and weapons are all used. I am developing an idea where you can choose two of four flat 50% buffs, and they will each correspond to a weapon (1h, 2h, bow, staff).
Ultima modifica da Sir Edhelsereg; 27 gen 2014, ore 20:25
I do like the idea of each of the dragon priests having their own fully unique set. Should also make each staff more unique if possible, because so far, only Hevnoraak's staff seems to have a semi-unique ability. The rest are all still wall spells, or the adept level aoe spells. You really shouldn't worry about whether others thinks it's too OP. If you find it to be balanced, it should be fine. After all, the dragon priests were supposed to be badasses.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 24
Per pagina: 1530 50