STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Konahrik's Accoutrements - Dragon Priest Armory
This topic has been locked
Upcoming changes for v5.5
BETA version is now available! Please send the author a friend request to get access.
Upcoming version 5.5 - What changes, and why?
- Revakheim is being relocated to a mountain near Windhelm.
Reason: Compatibility - Two other mods share the mountain west of Whiterun.
- Revakheim (ruin/present) will at least twice as large.
Reason: Bigger is better.
- The Dragon Priest Rematch feature will be relocated from the Atronach Forge to a new area in Revakheim
Reason: Compatibility issues with other mods that use the Atronach Forge.
- Konahrik's Accoutrements (set) will be obtained by completing a series of challenges in Revakheim's Past.
Reason: makes acquiring the warlord set more rewarding.
Other possible changes
- Konahrik's Gauntlet's - flat 50% bonus to all weapons.
Reason: Too many complaints about the gloves being OP.
- Unique enchantments for the named Gloves and Greaves.
Reason: Now that there are crafted sets, players have an option for customization. Making all parts of sets unique and enchanted will support the unique set themes.
- Requiring that unique gloves and boots also be cleansed.
Reason: Continuity with the robes. If this happens, the way abjuration scrolls are used will likely change. Instead of equipping the item, you will probably have to cast the spell on the item via projectile. The same spell can also do heavy damage to dragon priests.
Let me know what you guys think about the next update, or what you'd like to see.
Last edited by Sir Edhelsereg; Feb 20, 2014 @ 8:15pm