Ta gra jest już dostępna na Steam!

Dziękujemy za twoją pomoc w wyborze tej gry do dystrybucji na Steam. Więcej informacji i link do sklepu Steam znajdziesz poniżej.

Planet Explorers
Alphastorm 11 Sie, 2013 - 10:57
Vehicle Mouse Controls?
I was never a fan of vehicle mouse controls, which this game has. I didn't like it in Borderlands, and it is preventing me from purchasing this game. You may think this isn't a big issue, as the controls just to look around are already flawed, but having to deal with mouse controls can be frusterating at times. Let me give you an example. While driving a vehicle with a turret, you see a hostile mob to the right and point the turret at the mob. This will cause the vehicle to turn towards the mob, to the right, and to correct this you have to press the left arrow keys to keep the vehicle in a strait line, which drastically limits your control over the vehicle. I can also imagine this being a nuisance in races. Without direct control over the wheels of the vehicle, you wont be able to drive it precisely around whatever track you are racing around.

To sum it all up, I am not a fan of vehicle mouse controls and would greatly appreciate it if the developers could simply put an option in the menu to, "disable vehicle mouse controls."
Wyświetlanie 1-7 z 7 komentarzy
< >
[B]-Lt Karnage 23 Sie, 2013 - 10:35 
I'm not a fan too as it prevent you to turn your head to check at left and right before cutting the road to the giant turtle.
BTStinger 23 Sie, 2013 - 15:53 
I must admit that I hated driving the buggy in Borderlands bacause of the control problems, it makes the controls clunky and cubersome, but most importantly it takes the fun out of driving...
Alphastorm 23 Sie, 2013 - 16:06 
I must admit that I hated driving the buggy in Borderlands bacause of the control problems, it makes the controls clunky and cubersome, but most importantly it takes the fun out of driving...
You sir are exactly right!
BTStinger 24 Sie, 2013 - 3:26 
You sir are exactly right!
Thanks Very much :D
LordSquisy 24 Sie, 2013 - 5:34 
Nice :D
Alphastorm 24 Sie, 2013 - 7:48 
Nice :D
I'm glad I'm not alone on this one :)
Like`S PRO 27 Sie, 2013 - 20:52 
дада
Wyświetlanie 1-7 z 7 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50