Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Planet Explorers
<AA>MrPoppyBros 18 May 2013 @ 3:56pm
Early Access
Does anyone have any idea when this will go on Steam in the Early Access section ? I think this game looks amazing and I want to get it as soon as possible
9 yorumdan 1 ile 9 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Alex 18 May 2013 @ 9:14pm 
I have the same question, and how much it will cost?
Meltankos 18 May 2013 @ 9:29pm 
15$ go check the kickstarter.
Nicholas Timothy Jones 20 May 2013 @ 9:27am 
You tired the 0.53 Alpha from IndieDB yet? Pretty good yet I found the lerning curve a little steep. Really hope it comes to Early Access.
Syllenus 20 May 2013 @ 11:10pm 
Too expensive?
[PLGRM]BurningHearth 25 May 2013 @ 10:18am 
for achievment
Soul 5 Tem 2013 @ 8:02pm 
Syllenus tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
<AA>MrPoppyBros 5 Tem 2013 @ 8:03pm 
dr.lunar tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
It looks amazing, I hope to get it soon
-=(Luffiy)=- 7 Tem 2013 @ 4:56pm 
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
<AA>MrPoppyBros 7 Tem 2013 @ 5:31pm 
-=(Luffiy)=- tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
I would have supported this on kickstarter, but I didn't even know that it was being made untill a month ago
9 yorumdan 1 ile 9 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50