Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

Planet Explorers
<AA>MrPoppyBros 18 maj, 2013 @ 3:56pm
Early Access
Does anyone have any idea when this will go on Steam in the Early Access section ? I think this game looks amazing and I want to get it as soon as possible
Visar 1-9 av 9 kommentarer
< >
Alex 18 maj, 2013 @ 9:14pm 
I have the same question, and how much it will cost?
Senast ändrad av Alex; 18 maj, 2013 @ 9:14pm
Meltankos 18 maj, 2013 @ 9:29pm 
15$ go check the kickstarter.
Nicholas Timothy Jones 20 maj, 2013 @ 9:27am 
You tired the 0.53 Alpha from IndieDB yet? Pretty good yet I found the lerning curve a little steep. Really hope it comes to Early Access.
Syllenus 20 maj, 2013 @ 11:10pm 
Too expensive?
[PLGRM]Burning Hearth 25 maj, 2013 @ 10:18am 
for achievment
Soul 5 jul, 2013 @ 8:02pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Syllenus:
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
<AA>MrPoppyBros 5 jul, 2013 @ 8:03pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av dr.lunar:
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
It looks amazing, I hope to get it soon
-=(Luffiy)=- 7 jul, 2013 @ 4:56pm 
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
<AA>MrPoppyBros 7 jul, 2013 @ 5:31pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av -=(Luffiy)=-:
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
I would have supported this on kickstarter, but I didn't even know that it was being made untill a month ago
Visar 1-9 av 9 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50