Ta gra jest już dostępna na Steam!

Dziękujemy za twoją pomoc w wyborze tej gry do dystrybucji na Steam. Więcej informacji i link do sklepu Steam znajdziesz poniżej.

Planet Explorers
<AA>MrPoppyBros 18 Maj, 2013 - 15:56
Early Access
Does anyone have any idea when this will go on Steam in the Early Access section ? I think this game looks amazing and I want to get it as soon as possible
Wyświetlanie 1-9 z 9 komentarzy
< >
Alex 18 Maj, 2013 - 21:14 
I have the same question, and how much it will cost?
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Alex; 18 Maj, 2013 - 21:14
らⒶмcяø Meltankos 18 Maj, 2013 - 21:29 
15$ go check the kickstarter.
Nicholas Timothy Jones 20 Maj, 2013 - 9:27 
You tired the 0.53 Alpha from IndieDB yet? Pretty good yet I found the lerning curve a little steep. Really hope it comes to Early Access.
Syllenus 20 Maj, 2013 - 23:10 
Too expensive?
[PLGRM]Burning Hearth 25 Maj, 2013 - 10:18 
for achievment
Soul 5 Lip, 2013 - 20:02 
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
<AA>MrPoppyBros 5 Lip, 2013 - 20:03 
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
It looks amazing, I hope to get it soon
-=(Luffiy)=- 7 Lip, 2013 - 16:56 
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
<AA>MrPoppyBros 7 Lip, 2013 - 17:31 
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
I would have supported this on kickstarter, but I didn't even know that it was being made untill a month ago
Wyświetlanie 1-9 z 9 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50