Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shopseite finden Sie unten.

Planet Explorers
<AA>MrPoppyBros 18. Mai 2013 um 15:56 Uhr
Early Access
Does anyone have any idea when this will go on Steam in the Early Access section ? I think this game looks amazing and I want to get it as soon as possible
Beiträge 1 - 9 von 9
< >
Alex 18. Mai 2013 um 21:14 Uhr 
I have the same question, and how much it will cost?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Alex; 18. Mai 2013 um 21:14 Uhr
Meltankos 18. Mai 2013 um 21:29 Uhr 
15$ go check the kickstarter.
Nicholas Timothy Jones 20. Mai 2013 um 9:27 Uhr 
You tired the 0.53 Alpha from IndieDB yet? Pretty good yet I found the lerning curve a little steep. Really hope it comes to Early Access.
Syllenus 20. Mai 2013 um 23:10 Uhr 
Too expensive?
[PLGRM]Burning Hearth 25. Mai 2013 um 10:18 Uhr 
for achievment
Soul 5. Juli 2013 um 20:02 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Syllenus:
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
<AA>MrPoppyBros 5. Juli 2013 um 20:03 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von dr.lunar:
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
It looks amazing, I hope to get it soon
-=(Luffiy)=- 7. Juli 2013 um 16:56 Uhr 
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
<AA>MrPoppyBros 7. Juli 2013 um 17:31 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von -=(Luffiy)=-:
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
I would have supported this on kickstarter, but I didn't even know that it was being made untill a month ago
Beiträge 1 - 9 von 9
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50