Ce jeu est maintenant disponible sur Steam !

Merci d'avoir aidé ce jeu à être distribué sur Steam. De plus amples informations ainsi qu'un lien vers la page du magasin Steam sont disponibles ci-dessous.

Greenlight est en passe d'être retiré. Référez-vous à cet article du blog pour plus d’informations sur la publication des jeux sur Steam.
Planet Explorers
Early Access
Does anyone have any idea when this will go on Steam in the Early Access section ? I think this game looks amazing and I want to get it as soon as possible
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 9 sur 9
I have the same question, and how much it will cost?
Dernière modification de AlexArg; 18 mai 2013 à 21h14
15$ go check the kickstarter.
You tired the 0.53 Alpha from IndieDB yet? Pretty good yet I found the lerning curve a little steep. Really hope it comes to Early Access.
Too expensive?
for achievment
Soul 5 juil. 2013 à 20h02 
Syllenus a écrit :
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
dr.lunar a écrit :
Syllenus a écrit :
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
It looks amazing, I hope to get it soon
Syllenus a écrit :
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
-=(Luffiy)=- a écrit :
Syllenus a écrit :
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
I would have supported this on kickstarter, but I didn't even know that it was being made untill a month ago
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 9 sur 9
Par page : 15 30 50