Tämä peli on nyt saatavilla Steamissa!

Kiitos, että autoit tätä peliä pääsemään Steamiin! Lisätietoja sekä linkin kauppasivulle löydät alta.

Planet Explorers
<AA>MrPoppyBros 18. touko, 2013 15.56
Early Access
Does anyone have any idea when this will go on Steam in the Early Access section ? I think this game looks amazing and I want to get it as soon as possible
Näytetään 1-9 / 9 kommentista
< >
Alex 18. touko, 2013 21.14 
I have the same question, and how much it will cost?
Meltankos 18. touko, 2013 21.29 
15$ go check the kickstarter.
Nicholas Timothy Jones 20. touko, 2013 9.27 
You tired the 0.53 Alpha from IndieDB yet? Pretty good yet I found the lerning curve a little steep. Really hope it comes to Early Access.
Syllenus 20. touko, 2013 23.10 
Too expensive?
[PLGRM]BurningHearth 25. touko, 2013 10.18 
for achievment
Soul 5. heinä, 2013 20.02 
Syllenus lähetti viestin:
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
<AA>MrPoppyBros 5. heinä, 2013 20.03 
dr.lunar lähetti viestin:
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
It looks amazing, I hope to get it soon
-=(Luffiy)=- 7. heinä, 2013 16.56 
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
<AA>MrPoppyBros 7. heinä, 2013 17.31 
-=(Luffiy)=- lähetti viestin:
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
I would have supported this on kickstarter, but I didn't even know that it was being made untill a month ago
Näytetään 1-9 / 9 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50