This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Planet Explorers
<AA>MrPoppyBros May 18, 2013 @ 3:56pm
Early Access
Does anyone have any idea when this will go on Steam in the Early Access section ? I think this game looks amazing and I want to get it as soon as possible
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Alex May 18, 2013 @ 9:14pm 
I have the same question, and how much it will cost?
Last edited by Alex; May 18, 2013 @ 9:14pm
Meltankos May 18, 2013 @ 9:29pm 
15$ go check the kickstarter.
Nicholas Timothy Jones May 20, 2013 @ 9:27am 
You tired the 0.53 Alpha from IndieDB yet? Pretty good yet I found the lerning curve a little steep. Really hope it comes to Early Access.
Syllenus May 20, 2013 @ 11:10pm 
Too expensive?
[PLGRM]Burning Hearth May 25, 2013 @ 10:18am 
for achievment
Soul Jul 5, 2013 @ 8:02pm 
Originally posted by Syllenus:
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
<AA>MrPoppyBros Jul 5, 2013 @ 8:03pm 
Originally posted by dr.lunar:
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
It looks amazing, I hope to get it soon
-=(Luffiy)=- Jul 7, 2013 @ 4:56pm 
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
<AA>MrPoppyBros Jul 7, 2013 @ 5:31pm 
Originally posted by -=(Luffiy)=-:
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
I would have supported this on kickstarter, but I didn't even know that it was being made untill a month ago
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50