Dette spil er nu tilgængeligt på Steam!

Tak for din hjælp med at få dette spil valgt til distribution via Steam. Mere information, inklusivt et link til butikssiden på Steam, kan findes nedenfor.

Planet Explorers
<AA>MrPoppyBros 18. maj 2013 kl. 3:56pm
Early Access
Does anyone have any idea when this will go on Steam in the Early Access section ? I think this game looks amazing and I want to get it as soon as possible
Viser 1-9 af 9 kommentarer
< >
Alex 18. maj 2013 kl. 9:14pm 
I have the same question, and how much it will cost?
Sidst redigeret af Alex; 18. maj 2013 kl. 9:14pm
Meltankos 18. maj 2013 kl. 9:29pm 
15$ go check the kickstarter.
Nicholas Timothy Jones 20. maj 2013 kl. 9:27am 
You tired the 0.53 Alpha from IndieDB yet? Pretty good yet I found the lerning curve a little steep. Really hope it comes to Early Access.
Syllenus 20. maj 2013 kl. 11:10pm 
Too expensive?
[PLGRM]Burning Hearth 25. maj 2013 kl. 10:18am 
for achievment
Soul 5. jul 2013 kl. 8:02pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Syllenus:
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
<AA>MrPoppyBros 5. jul 2013 kl. 8:03pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af dr.lunar:
Too expensive?
If it's as good as it seams, then i will happely drop 15 bucks into the game.
It looks amazing, I hope to get it soon
-=(Luffiy)=- 7. jul 2013 kl. 4:56pm 
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
<AA>MrPoppyBros 7. jul 2013 kl. 5:31pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af -=(Luffiy)=-:
Too expensive?

Too expensive? REALLY?? AAA games go for $60 no matter how good or crappy they are. Indie games are usually better and have more content and for only a fraction of the cost. Go back to Free to play games if your going to say it's too expensive. I am a proud supporter of the kickstarter for this and would gladly pay for it again, the game is amazing.
I would have supported this on kickstarter, but I didn't even know that it was being made untill a month ago
Viser 1-9 af 9 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50