¡Este juego está ahora disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

Planet Explorers
Kinzuko 29 de Abr, 2013 a las 1:58
some ideas of my own (feal free to throw what ever ideas up or if what ive stated is already in the game just tell me whow lol)
so i was playing the alpha (i know its not at all compleete lol) and i came up with things that i figured would help the game a lot

the ability to erace small bits of something for a more refined shape
the ability to rotate stuff
more preset shapes!
bullet crafting?
more stuff to play with in sandbox mode (like ammo and more of the vehicle weapons)
a console (so i can kill my self spawn enemys and give my self stuff) atleast in the sandbox
ability to add more engines to vehicles
better grid snaping
better cam controlls in the builder thing
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
< >
Scatman Crothers 13 de May, 2013 a las 17:40 
Explosives and engineering is what I'd like to see most.
And really just more physics stuff, like thrusters, trampolines, springs, gyroscopes, joints(possibly), and ropes would be fun, and could be easy to do with today's modern engines.

I don't think I need to mention how ugly the curved metal/stone/wood is but it is terrible, as an option sure, but not for everything. It makes sense for dirt, especially when digging, but please make it possible to have distinct cubes.

Just, I'd like to be able to say, have a DEEP under ground base with a highspeed elevator to take me up or down. While you could add elevators as an Item, I'd like to be able to engineer it with platforms and ropes if possible too.
Kinzuko 14 de May, 2013 a las 9:46 
Publicado originalmente por Pugna:
Explosives and engineering is what I'd like to see most.
And really just more physics stuff, like thrusters, trampolines, springs, gyroscopes, joints(possibly), and ropes would be fun, and could be easy to do with today's modern engines.

I don't think I need to mention how ugly the curved metal/stone/wood is but it is terrible, as an option sure, but not for everything. It makes sense for dirt, especially when digging, but please make it possible to have distinct cubes.

Just, I'd like to be able to say, have a DEEP under ground base with a highspeed elevator to take me up or down. While you could add elevators as an Item, I'd like to be able to engineer it with platforms and ropes if possible too.
that dose sound cool :o
TheRya 15 de May, 2013 a las 14:53 
I have encounter two bug in end content, Where you pick torch and fire camp but they do not show in the inventory.

I find myself digging a bit all over the ruins trying to find something unground and hidden. They definatly should adds unground and more digging purpose. exploration.

Perhaps some different music choice for area. Would be nice, Spending so much time playing. The Music can get eventually annoying.

Kinzuko 15 de May, 2013 a las 15:20 
Publicado originalmente por TheRya:
I have encounter two bug in end content, Where you pick torch and fire camp but they do not show in the inventory.

I find myself digging a bit all over the ruins trying to find something unground and hidden. They definatly should adds unground and more digging purpose. exploration.

Perhaps some different music choice for area. Would be nice, Spending so much time playing. The Music can get eventually annoying.
i dont have this problem because i turn down the volume and play my own music however i see where your comeing from
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50