Эта игра уже доступна в Steam!

Спасибо, что помогли этой игре оказаться в магазине Steam. Более подробную информацию, включая ссылку на страницу в магазине, вы можете найти ниже.

Planet Explorers
fivestoogesinob 29 мар, 2013 в 21:14
HELL TO THE NO!!!
Looks like some dumb sci-fi game. If you're going to make sci-fi, you're going to have to do better than this!!! I am not easy to please.
Показано 15 из 5 комментариев
< >
Micheal 30 мар, 2013 в 0:26 
You obviously didn't play it, as you'd know its not a dumb sci-fi game, its more like a Sandbox Survival MMO / Minecraft type game actually.
caidicus 30 мар, 2013 в 0:54 
Изначально опубликовано fivestoogesinob:
Looks like some dumb sci-fi game. If you're going to make sci-fi, you're going to have to do better than this!!! I am not easy to please.

Making a game that suits the unwarranted appreciation of someone who feels entitled to matter... I think the devs are doing the right thing, and if you don't like it, they're probably right on target.

You're not easy to please because you're not worth pleasing. Learn a little humility and respect and maybe that will change.
caidicus 30 мар, 2013 в 0:54 
By the way, after 6 hours of playing the game, I can tell you first hand that it's a phenomenal game. It's a shame your useless pride will keep you from playing it.
Micheal 30 мар, 2013 в 1:19 
I've put in over 3 days myself, and plan to keep playing.
Mentofresh 30 мар, 2013 в 5:38 
You best start believing in troll threads... you're in one
Показано 15 из 5 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50