Questo gioco è ora disponibile su Steam!

Grazie per averci aiutato a selezionare questo gioco per la distribuzione tramite Steam. Ulteriori informazioni, incluso un collegamento alla pagina del Negozio di Steam, sono disponibili in basso.

Planet Explorers
fivestoogesinob 29 mar 2013, ore 21:14
HELL TO THE NO!!!
Looks like some dumb sci-fi game. If you're going to make sci-fi, you're going to have to do better than this!!! I am not easy to please.
Visualizzazione di 1-5 commenti su 5
< >
Micheal 30 mar 2013, ore 0:26 
You obviously didn't play it, as you'd know its not a dumb sci-fi game, its more like a Sandbox Survival MMO / Minecraft type game actually.
caidicus 30 mar 2013, ore 0:54 
Messaggio originale di fivestoogesinob:
Looks like some dumb sci-fi game. If you're going to make sci-fi, you're going to have to do better than this!!! I am not easy to please.

Making a game that suits the unwarranted appreciation of someone who feels entitled to matter... I think the devs are doing the right thing, and if you don't like it, they're probably right on target.

You're not easy to please because you're not worth pleasing. Learn a little humility and respect and maybe that will change.
caidicus 30 mar 2013, ore 0:54 
By the way, after 6 hours of playing the game, I can tell you first hand that it's a phenomenal game. It's a shame your useless pride will keep you from playing it.
Micheal 30 mar 2013, ore 1:19 
I've put in over 3 days myself, and plan to keep playing.
Mentofresh 30 mar 2013, ore 5:38 
You best start believing in troll threads... you're in one
Visualizzazione di 1-5 commenti su 5
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50