This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Planet Explorers
Laser Guided Coffee Oct 29, 2013 @ 4:59am
Suggestions
Hey, i was just thinking...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That pigment color setup we have just now... its not that good.

What about a R/B/G color wheel?

And instead of having hundreds of colors to craft just make three:

Red Paint: Crafted from red flowers and plastic
Blue Paint: Crafted from blue flowers and plastic
Green Paint: Crafted from green flowers and plastic

Paint Kit: Crafted from 1 of each of the above.

And seeing as all the paint you can apply will come from red, blue and green it makes sence. So where you would need 3x orange paint for your craft you will only need 1 paint kit.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Armor Crafting might be possible aswell.

Just add a wireframe of the male and female starting armor along with a helm and gloves to the crafting tabs and from there we would be able to make our own armor that shouldnt look weird as we would effectivly just be adding miniblocks to already existing armor.
Component Crafting.
The ability to build turrets, street lights, signs and general objects that wouldnt require a core.

I would love to build my own controlable turret and then use that controlable turret to add to different vehicles as appose to using the one avalable prebuilt model.

Also signs to craft, build and place.
I made a sign to place next to my mine but it required a core. :\
Also we need the ability to right click on a required item from a ISO and change it instead of rebuilding.

For instance Wooden sword needs a wooden handle and 20 wood. We should be able to right click on the wood icon and change it to one of the other materials meening you could make an upgraded sword from better materials but would be identical to the wooden one.
Scale?
We need a way to judge how bit vehicles and weapons are when crafting them.

I made what i thought was a full size tower shield only to find when crafting that it was no bigger than a watch (LOL)

Also vehicle scaling, my ATV looked like a truck. We should be able to test drive our creations on a small bit of land in the editor so we can see how they handle prior to building, my helicopter flew on its side because it wasnt too stable, but i had no way to judge that before crafting it.
Pigments
Like the changing wood to stone you should be able to delete items on your build such as pigments.
Boats and planes and rockets?
Being able to make your own tools!
I would also like the ability to click on a recipe's requirements to get the recipe. As long as that required item is craftable by the player.

Lets say i want to make glass but i need fuel, id like to click on the fuel icon and have it fump to the fuel recipe to make crafting a little less tedious.
Better vehicle guns without the bases and maybe smaller versions as well as larger ones.

Thats all i can think off at the moment, im sure there will be more tho.
Last edited by Laser Guided Coffee; Nov 2, 2013 @ 5:43am