Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

Planet Explorers
Wee-Lan-Chi 27 okt 2013 om 3:35nm
0.62 Campaign
Hey, is it just me or is the campaign story bugged?

When i click on the first npc for the very first quest it stops me walking and i cant click past the converstation, need to alt F4 because keys arent working.

Also off topic, will there be an auto updater before steam release?
1-4 van 4 reacties weergegeven
< >
MEOW-CAT (B.S.R.) 27 okt 2013 om 7:25nm 
Origineel geplaatst door Wee-Lan-Chi:
Hey, is it just me or is the campaign story bugged?

When i click on the first npc for the very first quest it stops me walking and i cant click past the converstation, need to alt F4 because keys arent working.

Also off topic, will there be an auto updater before steam release?
Maybe, Maybe not...
Wee-Lan-Chi 28 okt 2013 om 1:03vm 
Nice and vague, like it! But it seems like with a male char it worked first time, ill try again just now with a female toon and see if it works or locks up.

EDIT: Yeah, when you click the little button at the bottom right when talking to the first npc (before you get the first quest) it will lock the game up, but clicking on the actual text box wont.
(RGF) Oakspirit 31 okt 2013 om 11:31vm 
(off topic)Me sad Me Below minimum requirements :( But hopefully i can get a New PC Cause this game looks like Fun and now that i know this bug....
Wee-Lan-Chi 31 okt 2013 om 12:50nm 
Games amazing :D i just love the crafting system, if only village management was as complex :p
1-4 van 4 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50