Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Planet Explorers
WE DON'T OWN OUR GAMES 10 Kas 2013 @ 2:43pm
Add Mechs, Disease and Health, and Zombies...
PLEASE!!!

I really want mech vehicles. With limb functionaility. And a cool cockpit item that shows you sitting while standing kind of (mech pilot chair). And then you can add limbs with custom attachments, like front mission. It'd be bad ♥♥♥.

New Actions:

Walking/Rolling mode: so you can add expensive feet with wheels, like shrikes from Blue Gender, etc.

Melee Strikes:

For those big ♥♥♥ monsters thet get up close.

Mounted Guns:

Boom boom!

Eject Mode:

!!

Fuel is important:

might run out get stuck

Jumping:

Can jump! Maybe rocket boosters!!

Mech Dash:

Yeaaaah!!

Other ideas: We can get strange diseases that infect us and make us sick, maybe turning us into monsters or necromorphs!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkHEw2hlHuQ

anyway, this could make medical bases and researhc goas even more important!! Yeah!

Zombies too!:

Creatures tat threaten to overrun you later in the game if you unearth a top secret burial alien site! Makes buulding huge bases important. Could kill all your npcs and kill you!!

anyway, I hope you thnk about atleast the mechs! But think about everyhin! I just bought this game! its weeeesoooome!!!
2 yorumdan 1 ile 2 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Chasalin 18 Ara 2013 @ 3:48am 
:D cool idea about the Mechs. No zombies please.
Kamagawa 21 Oca @ 1:32pm 
ummm...please visit the forums...
Mechs are planned, zombies are not.
does a jetpack count?
and feul is important for vehicles.
2 yorumdan 1 ile 2 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50