This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Assetto Corsa
Nammi-namm Feb 26, 2013 @ 12:07pm
Linux version?
Any word if the game will be ported to Linux, potentially somewhere in the future? There is a big hole needing to fill with simulation driving games on there.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
qwerty Feb 27, 2013 @ 12:04pm 
that would be awesome :)
Kunos Simulazioni  [developer] Feb 27, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
Unfortunately we are a very small team and we can only concentrate on one platform at a time. We are not platform fanatics, but Windows at this moment is the best compromise of hardware power+peripherals needed for a sim+market share.

Sorry.
Mick Jun 14, 2013 @ 2:07am 
Well, its not good for us but we can understand your point of view but be curious about the developement of linux, its getting bigger and bigger every days ;)
Dat Owl Jun 20, 2013 @ 3:15am 
yea soon with MIR coming to ubuntu and Nvidia supporting EGL hence MIR the graphics sub system of linux will be on a par with windows and hopefully very stable and fast.

If you tie yourselves down to Direct X then this can only be a bad thing for the team in future when you may need to port. Who knows, steam box might even just be OpenGL and a Linux hybrid

Dea1993 (Linux) Jun 23, 2013 @ 11:12am 
please make a linux version, i'll buy immediatly
Last edited by Dea1993 (Linux); Jun 23, 2013 @ 11:16am
Dea1993 (Linux) Jul 2, 2013 @ 2:14am 
Originally posted by Kunos Simulazioni:
Unfortunately we are a very small team and we can only concentrate on one platform at a time. We are not platform fanatics, but Windows at this moment is the best compromise of hardware power+peripherals needed for a sim+market share.

Sorry.
in the future when the windows version require less maintenance, we'll see assetto corsa on linux?
if you funding the project with kickstarter, can you make a linux version??
i'm sure that a lot of people want buy this game for linux.

thanks and sorry for my english, but i'm italian
turnip Jul 2, 2013 @ 4:50pm 
I'll definitely buy this if it comes to Linux.
Mick Jul 5, 2013 @ 4:15am 
MIR will be able in ubuntu 13.10 ;)
Danilo Pianini Jul 25, 2013 @ 1:14pm 
Mee too, will buy this when released on Linux :)
I sometimes dual boot linux too and having more games for linux would be awesome. Since the team is small they should kickstarter a linux team after the major updates for the windows version are done.
doser Oct 29, 2013 @ 12:26pm 
DirectX 11. Windows or WINE only.

Windows sucks. Everything should go OpenGL, thanks :)
Carioca Dec 7, 2013 @ 3:33pm 
Version linux is important

SteamOS is coming
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50