Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

Assetto Corsa
NeoxXx 21 feb, 2013 @ 12:47pm
Date of Techpreview?
We waiting...
;)
Visar 1-15 av 27 kommentarer
< >
Legende_TLM 21 feb, 2013 @ 1:52pm 
yes !
wdowa94 21 feb, 2013 @ 3:23pm 
I WANT I WANT I WANT!
matt 21 feb, 2013 @ 8:06pm 
Shouldnt the tech preview be out already if AC is waiting for the green light on Steam? Steam will be a public download , and the tech preview was supposed to be a thankyou for buying and supporting NetKar.
Senast ändrad av matt; 21 feb, 2013 @ 8:07pm
taftari 22 feb, 2013 @ 1:23am 
you also have tech preview on steam. Like they did with raceroom experience.
[RRRV] JuggernAlz 22 feb, 2013 @ 3:57am 
Can't wait!
GulyoHUN 22 feb, 2013 @ 4:25am 
TODAY !!! :DDD
Senast ändrad av GulyoHUN; 22 feb, 2013 @ 4:25am
deslok 22 feb, 2013 @ 8:24am 
You need to pay for that?
Or i see. You need to pay for tech preview. Thanks. No vote from me.
Senast ändrad av deslok; 22 feb, 2013 @ 8:35am
Bigbazz 22 feb, 2013 @ 8:50am 
The tech preview was always stated to be "only for licence holders of NetKar Pro". Even though, you can actually play the tech preview without that, its just that using a wheel will be disabled.

So if you want to use a wheel with the tech preview you need to the licence code from NetKar Pro, if you're playing with a gamepad you can play without a licence.

Vote for these guys, they are only a very small group of guys creating something that surpasses what the massive game companies have not being able to achieve. If you love cars/driving games then you should support the small developers like this, they are doing something amazing.
deslok 22 feb, 2013 @ 9:22am 
I will support them . Ok. But there are a lot of other developers, raceroom,rfactor2,simraceway,iracing this games are free2play or like rfactor2 you can pay, play and if you don't like it you get your money back. This guys wants to have attention but don't give the tech demo for free? This is bad managment in days of marketing and self-presantation, sorry. I am a sim racer i dont want to play with a pad, i want to drive with a wheel and i want to try the game to decide if i will wait for the final version to buy it or i will buy rfactor 2 or something like that. So..ok...can you tell me how to play with a pad? I want to check the physichs and graphics?!
Senast ändrad av deslok; 22 feb, 2013 @ 9:25am
Lantern Rouge 22 feb, 2013 @ 12:10pm 
deslock - the tech preview is just for benchmarking anyway and has very limited features. See here - http://www.assettocorsa.net/ac-tech-preview-faq/

In there it says a proper demo with more features will be out soon, so you will get your chance to try it without supporting them if you wish.
Kunos Simulazioni  [utvecklare] 22 feb, 2013 @ 12:22pm 
Deslok, as others have told you, there will be a proper free demo with more content and more features. We need to check the activation system that's why the tech preview needs an netKar Pro license. Have a bit patience and you can try our free demo later this year.. Cheers!
deslok 22 feb, 2013 @ 12:32pm 
Ok guys. This was no offense. And i miss understood things. Thanks for the infos. I will wait for the demo.
g1ddriver 22 feb, 2013 @ 9:51pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av deslok:
...raceroom,rfactor2,simraceway, IRACING this games are FREE2PLAY ...
"iRacing" and "free2play" can't be used in one sentence.

Just downloaded the tech preview
Senast ändrad av g1ddriver; 22 feb, 2013 @ 9:51pm
R. Kipker 23 feb, 2013 @ 4:00am 
tech preview is out; though you must own NKpro.... check out this link:

http://kunos.convergenze.it/setup_actp.exe

NKpro is Fantastic and it's only $5 bucks!
mike.david 23 feb, 2013 @ 6:04pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Bigbazz:
Vote for these guys, they are only a very small group of guys creating something that surpasses what the massive game companies have not being able to achieve. If you love cars/driving games then you should support the small developers like this, they are doing something amazing.

peraonally this game looks almost as good as gt5, a game that was made by a team of over 2000 people, took 7 years to develop and is still being updated to this day, as this is was created by an indie developer of which consists of only a hand full of people, they must be bloody talented to have managed to develop a game to this kind of standard, these guys deserve this game to be sold on steam.
Visar 1-15 av 27 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50