This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Murder Miners
Potato Wedges ;) Aug 23, 2013 @ 3:32am
Thoughts on the game
Fell free to share your thoughts on the game here with a big fan of the game on the Xbox360!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Richard Trager Aug 23, 2013 @ 3:57am 
I sold my Xbox to buy a Gaming PC, That's why I hope the game comes out on PC :/
Potato Wedges ;) Aug 23, 2013 @ 4:00am 
well that doesn't really matter. If you are a fan of the game, you're welcome to share your thoughts on what you would like to see in the game
BAWXHAED Sep 11, 2013 @ 3:44pm 
Murder Miners is really competitive on the XBOX 360. I have the game, but I barely play it because I quit XBOX LIVE and sticking with the PC. To me, Murder Miners really doesn't look or feels like Minecraft, but since they added the energy sword and the battle riffle, it definitely feels like Halo. Pretty much, I think Murder Miners really is going to be a good PC game when it gets greenlit. Oh and many people think Murder Miners and Blockland has copied Minecraft. Blockland is the one that gets copied, COUNTLESS times. All blocky games, like Blockland, have different variety, but they all share the same atmosphere. Love this game so much! (and of course I like other blocky games) - BAWXHAED
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50