This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Murder Miners
The Armbuster Feb 23, 2013 @ 10:16pm
GET THIS GAME GREENLIT PEOPLE!!!! :)
I love this game so much!!! Hopefully people will spread the word of this unique voxel game! Very cool you guys are also making it fully controller enabled! AHHH Can't wait!! haha
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
[Mops] TENTACLE BOSS Feb 24, 2013 @ 7:36am 
Already have been. :) Try telling friends about it, making posts on reddit, recommending it on relevant forums, etc. So far I think I have got about 20 people to upvote and hopefully more to come.
The Armbuster Feb 24, 2013 @ 8:23am 
Haha sweet dude!!! I can't wait for this game to come out on PC! My favorite Indie ever!
[Mops] TENTACLE BOSS Feb 24, 2013 @ 8:35am 
Originally posted by (KGF) The Armbuster:
Haha sweet dude!!! I can't wait for this game to come out on PC! My favorite Indie ever!

I would love to have the opportunity to mod it too. I.e make custom weapon models and stuff. There is a great deal of potential, and the worst bit is that people don't know what they are missing out on when they downvote it.
The Armbuster Feb 24, 2013 @ 8:59am 
Hell ya dude! Make it like Minecraft like Texture packs and skins and stuff! That would be amazing! And with Mod capabilities... That would make the game even more awesome haha
[Mops] TENTACLE BOSS Feb 24, 2013 @ 9:02am 
Originally posted by (KGF) The Armbuster:
Hell ya dude! Make it like Minecraft like Texture packs and skins and stuff! That would be amazing! And with Mod capabilities... That would make the game even more awesome haha

I'd love to have a pc based map editor, and the ability to mess with the gamemodes a bit. I imagine a co-op campaign would be great but obviously it isn't the main priority right now.
The_Fox_Hunter Feb 24, 2013 @ 9:02am 
Love it on the XBOX 360 and want it on the PC / MAC so yay
The Armbuster Feb 24, 2013 @ 9:23am 
Haha ya dude best indie in the world!!! I was addicted as soon as my friends showed me it!
Earth Feb 24, 2013 @ 12:45pm 
I want it on pc/Mac Because my Xbox broke and it could be much better without paying for Xbox live every month or so.
[Mops] TENTACLE BOSS Feb 24, 2013 @ 12:54pm 
Originally posted by The Whole Population of Earth:
I want it on pc/Mac Because my Xbox broke and it could be much better without paying for Xbox live every month or so.

Agreed.
The Armbuster Feb 24, 2013 @ 6:19pm 
Thats why I chose PC over consoles! Plus they are like 5 years of technology ahead of console anyways. Even the new ones!
Earth Feb 26, 2013 @ 1:34pm 
Just wondering, how can you play split screen on 1 computer?
[Mops] TENTACLE BOSS Feb 26, 2013 @ 1:38pm 
Originally posted by The Whole Population of Earth:
Just wondering, how can you play split screen on 1 computer?

Same way you do on a console. It is just a feature rarely executed on the PC thanks to laziness. Look at Serious Sam 3, split screen PC, that should give you a good idea of how it can be executed. I.e hook up a gamepad or another keyboard + mouse.
Earth Feb 27, 2013 @ 6:18pm 
ok
Rent a mop - Mumble Mar 12, 2013 @ 8:55am 
REALLY hoping to see this be made. It would fill the void left by jagex messing up ace of spades, I think. Sure, its not the same, but it looks balanced nicely. And besides, if modding is possible (sounds like it will be) those small complaints mean even less.
The Armbuster Mar 12, 2013 @ 2:19pm 
Dude play the game on someones xbox. My firnd got me hooked on it!!!! Its great!
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50