This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Murder Miners
Fenrys May 2, 2013 @ 1:51pm
Cross-compatible with Xbox version?
Just thought I'd ask, since this game was released on Xbox. If this game gets greenlit, will it be possible to play online with Xbox 360 players? I have a friend who owns the game on Xbox, but is very unlikely to purchase a PC version due to a preference for using a controller. If I could continue to play with him from my PC, that would make me a very happy guy.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
DemonCatursday-ζ-ゼータ May 2, 2013 @ 2:50pm 
He can use gamepads with the PC/Mac/Linux versions. But cross platform would most likely mean losing steam friend support, but I don't know how these things work :P
MichaelG2000 May 3, 2013 @ 7:17pm 
that would be awesome, I also have a friend that has an xbox but he has a very old PC so he can't purchase it for PC
So I Herd U Liek Mudkipz May 4, 2013 @ 6:13am 
Well, usually games aren't made with cross-compatiblity, because the pc gamers have a slight advantage with keyboard and mouse.
XSaVaGe360 May 7, 2013 @ 3:33am 
That would be amazing because i can play with my friends on Xbox while playing on my computer :D
JForce Games  [developer] May 8, 2013 @ 8:19am 
It's not technically possible for us to do this, but you can use a gamepad for the PC version.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50