This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Murder Miners
Xenovictus Mar 18, 2013 @ 7:51am
(CLOSED) What would you want to see added to Murder Miners: Steam Edition? (CLOSED)
What would you want to see added, or be added later on after launch, to Muder Miners: Steam Edition? (CLOSED)
===================================================================
I'm shutting this discussion down. I'm going to unsub, and I would advise you do the same. There will be no point in posting on here. Thank you. - X

(Discussion Closed)
===================================================================
Day One Launch Additions (Stuff that should be in the game the day it releases. Only important items will go here! They will have the abbreviations "DO")
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DO - Workshop Support [(ADDED)]

DO - A helmet/armor for the Beta Testers. (Should be a thing.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future Updates (Stuff that should be added after the release of the game, in updates. All current ideas will go here for now. They will have the abbreviations "U")
U - Usable Turrets

U - Vote to Kick (People just kick you if you start beating them. Admin Abuse needs to be avoided.)

U - Customizable Armor. (Not just our helmets.)

U - Water/Lava

U - More Weapons (Of Course!)

U - Weapon Camos (Who doesn't want fire on their pistol? Nobody? Too bad)

U - More Gamemodes. (A bunch have been announced.)

U - More blocks/objects (Example: blocks that light up certain areas)

U - Dedicated Servers

U - BIGGER MAPS!! (Had to put emphasis on that. I mean, it's supposed to be BIGGER
right?!)

U - With bigger maps, need a higher player count per server.

U - Zombie Classes. (EX: Hellhounds, Boomers, etc..)

U - A level up/XP system. (Zombies infection level up system doesn't count.)

U - Dual Wielding System. (Maybe only with Pistols, and a SMG if ever added)

U - Laser Weapons

U - A story. A reason why we're here, fighting with these other Miners.(Maybe even a story for Zombies mode. Why are these miners infected? Did they uncover a mineral that was highly radioactive?) (No story/campaign for now though. I agree that it would delay the release of the game greatly. Maybe add it later on, as a DLC or an update.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things from this list that HAVE been added
==================================
- Workshop Support.
-
-
-

Last edited by Xenovictus; Aug 19 @ 9:02am
Showing 1-15 of 367 comments
< >
Negatron Mar 21, 2013 @ 9:09am 
Warthog.
Fenrys Mar 21, 2013 @ 9:37am 
Vehicles of any kind. ATVs, mechs, planes, even boats would be cool. I just want to see vehicles added.
Xenovictus Mar 22, 2013 @ 10:04am 
With boats, they would have to make the solid water block, actual flowing water.
Chips Mar 29, 2013 @ 12:06pm 
definitely, vehicles.
The Doctor Mar 29, 2013 @ 7:46pm 
rocket launchers and veichles like boats, tanks, jeeps (warthogs), quads (mongoose, and flying veicles
The Whole Population of Earth Apr 4, 2013 @ 3:42pm 
veichles, JForce hosted servers, water and lava.
Xenovictus Apr 5, 2013 @ 7:43am 
We definitely need JForce hosted servers..I hate being kicked for being better then the host, or the host choosing stupid maps..
The Whole Population of Earth Apr 6, 2013 @ 12:56pm 
Also noclip in builder mode
Obama Apr 7, 2013 @ 2:05pm 
If there isn't already noclip in builder mode, then that's a must. A Rocket Launcher would be cool, and I feel the Shotgun is slightly underpowered. People have also mentioned having a game mode where you start with the pistol and pick up other weapons Halo/UT3 style. Sounds like a good idea to me. Just don't add too many new weapons; the small selection is a good thing.
Vehicles sound like a good idea, I think. Most of all, though, I want to see more game modes. CTF is coming, but I'd like some of the other classic FPS staples, like KOTH and CP, as well as any unique ideas you guys can come up with.
Games Guru Apr 13, 2013 @ 11:40am 
Regular updates would be nice, Currently it's like once a month or not at all, but that's to be expected from an indie game really.
Xenovictus Apr 13, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
Updates are expensive.
RibRipper Apr 13, 2013 @ 5:30pm 
It would be cool if you could make custom classes, so you dont have to choose the weapons each time you respawn.
Kawaii-kun Apr 20, 2013 @ 5:46pm 
A sort of melee weapon, more custom options (such as player speed, jump height, gravity, health) change weapon spawn (on Map making mode, I can only spawn a pistol. IDK if there's a way to change that, but I don't see a way), SPECIFIC SPAWN EDITOR (I would like to be able to set infected to spawn in a seperate area from other players. Again, I don't see any option if it does exist), and a griffball or assault game trype. Also, if you already can change the weapon that's spawned and/or change the type of spawned, then I'd go for a more organized Map Making Mode Menu.

Keep it up; I already like you better than 343, but what about Bungie? (In order of currently respected concerning CoD & Halo, least to most, 343-JForce-Treyarch-Infinity Ward-Bungie.)
Kawaii-kun Apr 20, 2013 @ 5:48pm 
Originally posted by JoshuaClark{BRONY}:
It would be cool if you could make custom classes, so you dont have to choose the weapons each time you respawn.

It's not that hard to press X... Seriously, that would be a waste of their time and resources...
JForce Ato  [developer] Apr 21, 2013 @ 9:44am 
Originally posted by ToksykGaming:
A sort of melee weapon, more custom options (such as player speed, jump height, gravity, health) change weapon spawn (on Map making mode, I can only spawn a pistol. IDK if there's a way to change that, but I don't see a way), SPECIFIC SPAWN EDITOR (I would like to be able to set infected to spawn in a seperate area from other players. Again, I don't see any option if it does exist), and a griffball or assault game trype. Also, if you already can change the weapon that's spawned and/or change the type of spawned, then I'd go for a more organized Map Making Mode Menu.

Keep it up; I already like you better than 343, but what about Bungie? (In order of currently respected concerning CoD & Halo, least to most, 343-JForce-Treyarch-Infinity Ward-Bungie.)

Thanks for the feedback. Yes there is a way to change the weapon spawn and the player spawn. After you place it, you just need to aim at it to highlight it, then go back into the map options (we also added shortcuts for this in the next update by holding the back button). We'll make this a little easier to figure out too (it is explained in the tips n tricks section, which we're renaming to Help).
Last edited by JForce Ato; Apr 21, 2013 @ 9:45am
Showing 1-15 of 367 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50