This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

INFRA
What de hek? :D Aug 11, 2013 @ 6:27pm
Oculus Rift Support/Alpha Release
Hi Guys,

I'm super excited about this game - it looks fantastic and it's nice to see an action/adventure game that doesn't use guns. This looks like a unique, creative and engaging experience. The title pretty much says it all, but are you looking at integrating Oculus Rift support? This kind of experience really lends itself to, and would be enhanced by Oculus Rift support. Additionally, there are a lot of Rift enthusiast who are looking for compatible games which could bring a new supportive crowd in to back this fantastic game.

Also, are you looking at an kind of alpha/beta early access release for early backers?
I'm eager to hear your responses.

Thanks,
Jesse.
Last edited by What de hek? :D; Nov 27, 2013 @ 3:24pm
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Scoutmaster Dave Aug 12, 2013 @ 6:54pm 
I am interested to hear about the idea of an early alpha or beta but at the same time would almost rather wait for the beauty of the finished game to enjoy it.
simssi  [developer] Aug 13, 2013 @ 4:18am 
Since we are using Source Engine which already supports Oculus Rift, adding support for it should be easy (if it even requires any additional work). However, no member of the team owns a Rift devkit, so we can't ensure its quality or even properly test it.
Oskutin  [developer] Aug 13, 2013 @ 4:22am 
Open beta/early acces wouldn't fit well for singleplayer game.
We're most likely to have closed beta.
Shadio4792 Aug 19, 2013 @ 3:26pm 
Looks like a good game hope, it can take off
What de hek? :D Nov 27, 2013 @ 3:26pm 
Thanks for your responses guys, I appreciate it! I agree that open beta probably wouldn't be best, so I'll have to be patient and wait for this amazing game to finish. How is development going for you both at the moment? Also, I definitely think Or support is worth looking into. considering this is Source engine, the implementation should be relatively easy ;)
Christ-inator Jul 14 @ 9:06am 
hi
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50