Tato hra dostala od komunity zelenou!

Komunita projevila o tuto hru zájem. Společnost Valve je nyní v kontaktu s vývojáři, aby se věci pohly správným směrem a hra byla vydána ve službě Steam.

INFRA
Lukrieg  [vývojář] 5. bře. 2013 v 3.51 odp.
Developer Q&A
Ask us anything here!

What engine is this running on?

We're currently running on the Alien Swarm branch of the Source Engine.

When do you think the game will be released?

Our "official" release date is 2014 currently. If all goes well and the stars line up just right we may be able to push that into Q4 of 2013. Regardless, we want to ensure a quality experience and will be putting in the time needed to make it polished. We don't want to fall into the trap of releasing a sloppy game.

Is there a demo in the works?

As far as a demo goes, it will be some time. A lot of people want a demo and I believe we will be able to indulge that want but we are not at a point where we could release a fully polished demo. I understand that a demo is important for your vote so we would appreciate it if you give us a follow and check back later.

Are you going to give any kind of game keys (gift codes)?

If we do give codes, they will probably be through our Facebook and Twitter.

Will the game have a fear factor outside of shock and dark corridors?

There will be no monsters/aliens/zombies/slendermen to scare you. All scares should be from your body reacting to a dangerous environment and giving that shot of adrenaline.

What will the mechanical and electrical puzzles be like?

Puzzles will range in difficulty and complexity. It could be anything from flipping the right switch on a fuse box to a multistage puzzle that would require interacting with a plethora of switches/debris/mechanical parts/ect. The puzzles will start as more of a tutorial to teach you how you can interact with INFRA. From there, they will become progressively more challenging and utilize various techniques in new ways. As the game progresses in development, we will be tweaking and playtesting puzzles constantly. They should be challenging and thought provoking without being tedious or incredibly frustrating. In the future we will be able to show you some examples of our puzzles.

Are you going to translate the game to different languages?

We hope to have the game translated into multiple languages. Using the community would probably be the best way to do this.

Will there be controller support?

Controller support is something we've been experimenting with. If everything goes smoothly, we'll include it in the final version as well.

What about Mac and Linux?

We're intrested in Mac and Linux support, but it isn't possible with our current version of the engine. We're going to talk with Valve about it if we get greenlit.
Naposledy upravil assassini; 2. dub. 2013 v 12.49 odp.
Zobrazeno 1-15 z 91 komentářů
< >
My-nameisarre 6. bře. 2013 v 8.45 dop. 
when do you think the game will be released?
Have no presure making this game for just that have destroyed so many good games before.
I´m already a great fan of this game and I wish you all good luck.
Lukrieg  [vývojář] 6. bře. 2013 v 9.16 dop. 
Our "official" release date is 2014 currently. If all goes well and the stars line up just right we may be able to push that into Q4 of 2013. Regardless, we want to ensure a quality experience and will be putting in the time needed to make it polished. Like you mentioned, we don't want to fall into the trap of releasing a sloppy game.
My-nameisarre 6. bře. 2013 v 9.19 dop. 
Ok thanks
That Fat Kid Across the Street 6. bře. 2013 v 4.00 odp. 
Is there a demo in the works? I love the screenshots and the trailer but I would pefer to play what im voting for.
Gunnar0007 6. bře. 2013 v 8.02 odp. 
Is the game just a single-player campaign or are there other features? Does the game change at all in multiple playthroughs (are there multiple endings, etc.)?
Oskutin  [vývojář] 7. bře. 2013 v 6.30 dop. 
Multipile endings: yes.
Lukrieg  [vývojář] 7. bře. 2013 v 10.52 dop. 
As far as a demo goes, it will be some time. A lot of people want a demo and I believe we will be able to indulge that want but we are not at a point where we could release a fully polished demo. I understand that a demo is important for your vote so we would appreciate it if you give us a follow and check back later.
Oskutin  [vývojář] 7. bře. 2013 v 10.59 dop. 
Even the demo would take some gigabytes :P
Lukrieg  [vývojář] 7. bře. 2013 v 5.36 odp. 
We haven't optimized at all yet =)
My-nameisarre 8. bře. 2013 v 6.01 dop. 
You guys should really have co-op missions in Infra. It would be awesome to play with freinds and that would really optimized this game to an other level. :)

Good luck with the game can´t wait! :D
Pazer 8. bře. 2013 v 7.25 dop. 
By optimization we mean space-wise. Even if the install is pretty big, it's still much smaller than pretty much any full game you can download from Steam (TF2 is ~12 GB currently :3). It'll still compress to be quite small anyway, as most of the used space is from lightmaps and textures.
Gunnar0007 8. bře. 2013 v 11.52 dop. 
I will still absoletely buy this the game the moment is comes out on Steam, but could any Mac or Linux versions ever be anticipated? Also, I additionally have to ask, when if ever could a gameplay video be expected on Greenlight? I don't mind if its in an Alpha variant, but I, like many others, would like to see a gameplay video or two in addition to the trailer.
Oskutin  [vývojář] 8. bře. 2013 v 12.17 odp. 
If you check the announcements, there's allready gamplayvid promised.
Also if we get greenlight, we'll might get the latest source engine which supports linux and mac.
Gurdon Frreemen 10. bře. 2013 v 2.26 odp. 
Do you know yet what are going to be the minimum specs? Is by any chance possible to play it in Windows XP (haven't updated yet, I don't want to leave it).
Oskutin  [vývojář] 10. bře. 2013 v 4.39 odp. 
Hmm, i don't see any reason why it won't work.
I guess it works on Xp.
Zobrazeno 1-15 z 91 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50