This is a concept or project early in development

This item is here to gather feedback from the potential customers and begin building a community. If you like this project, feel free to rate it or favorite it. The voting here serves only to give the developer data and reactions and doesn't work toward getting the game distributed on Steam.

Beasts Fury 2D Fighting Game
Beast's Fury  [developer] Feb 14, 2013 @ 11:24pm
Beasts Fury Discussion
Discuss the Games Beast Fury
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Fineas Apr 6, 2013 @ 2:59pm 
Are you still considering making this game? Because I have some tips that might help you get a whole bunch of backers for your game if you want to try and raise the money needed to make it.

In essence you need to point your efforts to the furry community. Their are a lot of gamers in their and I think even non gamers would would love to give some positive exposure. I would try to market you concept art on furry image boards like Deviant art, SoFurry and Furr Affinity. Additionally, I could try and market your game at the biggest furry community in Europe named Eurofurence as I am part of the staff their. And if you would have some impressive material I could try and get the chairmen on the biggest furry community in the US to give your game some exposure. I don't give out promisses, everything falls or stands with what kind of material I can work with.

Further more: be focused!
The line drawing animations and the demo with the hitbox detection made me feel this game could be really good. But the blue gray rendered model didn't fit in at all. CHOOSE A STYLE! It's vital that if you want a cartoony style with rich vibrant backgrounds and lots of details, you are going to get lots of attention. Because their aren't that much fighting games around that get that right. The Bloody Roar saga really lacked in that department, but games like Tekken and Dead or Alive do. They have amazing stages to fight in and make me (and a lot of people in general) feel like I am in some exotic place that is worth my attention.

I got tons of questions and things I would like to work out with you. So if you are interested, drop me a line.
Last edited by Fineas; Apr 6, 2013 @ 3:01pm
Beast's Fury  [developer] Apr 7, 2013 @ 9:20pm 
Originally posted by Fineas:
Are you still considering making this game? Because I have some tips that might help you get a whole bunch of backers for your game if you want to try and raise the money needed to make it.

In essence you need to point your efforts to the furry community. Their are a lot of gamers in their and I think even non gamers would would love to give some positive exposure. I would try to market you concept art on furry image boards like Deviant art, SoFurry and Furr Affinity. Additionally, I could try and market your game at the biggest furry community in Europe named Eurofurence as I am part of the staff their. And if you would have some impressive material I could try and get the chairmen on the biggest furry community in the US to give your game some exposure. I don't give out promisses, everything falls or stands with what kind of material I can work with.

Further more: be focused!
The line drawing animations and the demo with the hitbox detection made me feel this game could be really good. But the blue gray rendered model didn't fit in at all. CHOOSE A STYLE! It's vital that if you want a cartoony style with rich vibrant backgrounds and lots of details, you are going to get lots of attention. Because their aren't that much fighting games around that get that right. The Bloody Roar saga really lacked in that department, but games like Tekken and Dead or Alive do. They have amazing stages to fight in and make me (and a lot of people in general) feel like I am in some exotic place that is worth my attention.

I got tons of questions and things I would like to work out with you. So if you are interested, drop me a line.

Sure thing in about 2 to 3 weeks time ill be starting another indiegogo we have a team of very talented people and if you could spread the word of this project that would be great,

We are still working on the main frame work i also have a Fur Affinity and Deviant Art account and FaceBook Beastsfurystudio.
Fineas Apr 8, 2013 @ 5:04am 
Do you got a main webpage I can check out so I can easily find those?
Beast's Fury  [developer] Apr 9, 2013 @ 8:23pm 
Atm no but getting one made. just type in youtube beasts fury
Beast's Fury  [developer] May 3, 2013 @ 4:43am 
Originally posted by Fineas:
Do you got a main webpage I can check out so I can easily find those?
We have a website now www.beastsfury.com
BioHazard May 5, 2013 @ 12:02pm 
So what roster you guys have so far and will we see a monkey not a gorilla . I think monkeys make for a great fighting character
Fineas May 9, 2013 @ 4:26am 
The website looks nice. not much for filling, but nice to see the progress.
LOL DUDE Nov 26, 2013 @ 5:59pm 
So, are these Ultimate Finisher moves you guys are talking about going to be, like, fully animated cutscenes or something? I saw the boards that you had for Don's and I was pretty interested, as I haven't seen too many 2D fighting games that do finishers like that.

Also, nice job on getting a shoutout from Maximillian!
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50