This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Project Awakened
Crnis Feb 17, 2013 @ 5:06am
Power Ideas
What would other potential buyers what to see as power options?
Showing 1-15 of 309 comments
< >
DeadManWalking Feb 17, 2013 @ 12:08pm 
You could ask on the Kickstarter comments page if you're a backer, and get more info there

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1312036782/project-awakened
Crnis Feb 18, 2013 @ 5:21am 
I will.
Plagu3Born Feb 21, 2013 @ 8:10pm 
as Im kind of seeing this as my pc alternative to inFAMOUS, some basic electric ones would be nice. But a lot of the pre existing powers look great!
Hackharvester Feb 22, 2013 @ 12:25pm 
well how about the ability to shapeshift other things? or having the ability to control RAW (not specifically electricity, heat, light, etc.) energy? finally the last power i think i would like to see in the "vinilla" version is the ability to control conputers and electronics.
Gorlom[Swe] Feb 23, 2013 @ 7:24am 
Hot potato: The ability (hence forth refered to as "potato") is fired at an enemy, automatically hits (homing ability? or instant hit on valid targets?). the affected enemys main attack fires the "hot potato" as a ranged attack (regardless of what the main attack really is) if aimed at a valid target. The ability lasts for 5 or 10 seconds
While carrying "the hot potato" that character is invunerable. But when getting rid of it that character get stunned for X% of the time he/she/it has carried it (50, 100 or 200% based on what works). Getting the "potato" back should probably break the stun, or perhaps not? Can't make up my mind there.

The one that is holding the "potato" when it runs out is stunned for an additional 5-10 seconds.
While stunned that character only take 75-90% of normal damage. Possibly take increased healing too.
yyoddball Feb 23, 2013 @ 8:26pm 
what about seing through walls.
Last edited by yyoddball; Feb 23, 2013 @ 8:26pm
Pikininho Feb 25, 2013 @ 6:15am 
The game looks great and form the videos i could see that there's a lot o blood jumping from the character and that's pretty amazing how fluid it looks but what about a super power that resembles lisa simpon on anti-depressants and how she sees bleeding? (see at 32 seconds)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=w1hOUyHpg48#t=32s
I'm sure it would be a fun power for those who don't like to get blood all over their nice outfit
Last edited by Pikininho; Feb 25, 2013 @ 6:16am
codebracker Feb 28, 2013 @ 11:54am 
I would like to see:
Time (i saw a rewind spell in the trailer)
Blood mage (like prototype)
electric (infamous)
technopathy
magnetism (billy the kid from one piece)
spontanious cyborgism (attracts tech to make spontanious gadgetry and armor)
super speed (sonic style)
stealth (duh)
gravity (a la blackbeard from one piece)
self form manipulation (luffy from one piece or mr. fantastic)
gadgetry/robotics/steampunk (girl genius)
improbable aiming skills (bulseye)
healing (from medics to mechanics to deadpool)
energy absobtion (the bad guy from x man first class)
mix 'n mach magic (magicka)
portals (guess)
hammerspace (unlimited inventory and ability to summon any at will)
luck (and i mean it, anything you do can kill enemies)
implaceability (juggernaut)
rhythm/music powers/capoiera (rhythm boosted agility and power)
Templix Mar 2, 2013 @ 11:09am 
love all the powers you got goin guys ! I would love to se more Nature baste stuff for ex: calling aboun wild animals ? like birds forest animals (bears, wolfs) over all "Animal control" and other powers reguarding "Nature" .. keep up the great work.
Axel Mar 2, 2013 @ 8:38pm 
The ability to control gravity. Allowing players to walk on walls and roofs and also giving them the ability to crush their enemies by spiking the intensity of gravity in a specific area.

And also the power to see an enemies weak spots (for the stealthy clean kill). It goes into an x-ray sort of view and highlights and enemies weak spots in red and those spots remain visable for about a minute.

Ohhh and finally the power to control a characters mind with endless possibilities. You can make enemies kiss, hug, kill eachother, basically anything you want them to.
Hawt-Dog Mar 3, 2013 @ 9:58am 
The power to be able to collapse buildings (with some kind of spell like the force) or a tornado ripping desks and chair and walls from a house
Hawt-Dog Mar 3, 2013 @ 9:59am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
Hot potato: The ability (hence forth refered to as "potato") is fired at an enemy, automatically hits (homing ability? or instant hit on valid targets?). the affected enemys main attack fires the "hot potato" as a ranged attack (regardless of what the main attack really is) if aimed at a valid target. The ability lasts for 5 or 10 seconds
While carrying "the hot potato" that character is invunerable. But when getting rid of it that character get stunned for X% of the time he/she/it has carried it (50, 100 or 200% based on what works). Getting the "potato" back should probably break the stun, or perhaps not? Can't make up my mind there.

The one that is holding the "potato" when it runs out is stunned for an additional 5-10 seconds.
While stunned that character only take 75-90% of normal damage. Possibly take increased healing too.
So the ability to be stunned?
Gorlom[Swe] Mar 4, 2013 @ 1:54pm 
Originally posted by Finn the Human:
So the ability to be stunned?
Ideally the idea would be to stun the other player/npc for a comparably large ammount of time without making the ability an "I win" button.

If you do not show any timer on it or give any indication as to when it runs out it becomes a bit like russian roulette. Also it gives interesting possibilities when your target either decides to throw it to someone other than the person that initiated the ability or abuse the invincibility aspect by running away to somewhere comparably safe instead of throwing the ability back and forth.
That ability could be deadly in CFT. Imagine throwing it on the flagcarrier and he doesnt get rid of it only to be stunned for 20 seconds 1 meter away from handing in the flag?

But I guess compared to using the starwars force to rip people (or buildings) apart my idea that involves the other player in an exchange would seem boring? Not flashy and playercentric enough... too much hassle involving counterplay and all that :p
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Mar 4, 2013 @ 2:04pm
Gorlom[Swe] Mar 4, 2013 @ 2:15pm 
Ohhh, Supermario stomp and pound (stomp is just regular jump onto someones head and bouncing off, the pound is the supermario64 ability to stop where you are in midair and buttsmack whatever is directly below you without any bounce)
Not sure what the abilities would do but hey supermario :)
jarjarbinkzz Mar 4, 2013 @ 5:41pm 
have knives come out of your hands assasins creed style and control your own gravity so you can do some sort of upside down takedown
Showing 1-15 of 309 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50