This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Project Awakened
DeadManWalking Feb 13, 2013 @ 9:56pm
Project Awakened is a Kickstarter, Pledge if you want the game to be released
As said, it's not entirely clear by the greenlight page, but Awakened is a Kickstarter project, and it needs to reach it's goal to be made.

A small pledge of $25 ($20 if you get a limited early discount) gets you a copy of the game, and if the goal isn't reached, they don't take any money, so it's relatively risk free.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Here's the Kickstarter Page

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1312036782/project-awakened
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Lurcolm Feb 14, 2013 @ 6:17am 
I will help you Project awakened
h11 Feb 14, 2013 @ 3:34pm 
Donating
PKMNChampion Green MoFo Oak Feb 15, 2013 @ 7:49pm 
i must donate to this awesome game!!
Demi the Reanimator Feb 16, 2013 @ 12:38am 
DONATED
meaty Feb 16, 2013 @ 8:11am 
I don't think they'll be able to 350,000 dollars in 17 days
DeadManWalking Feb 16, 2013 @ 9:23am 
I don't see why not, if people work at it, they can still make it. It just takes work. Spread the word, get your friends to back the project, get them to get their friends to back the project, etc.
Hawt-Dog Feb 16, 2013 @ 5:48pm 
Well, I've never been so excited for a free roam game, this game has ALOT of potential for a fun single player story and an amazing multiplayer, I hope this game doesn't turn into star wars battle front 3, where when it got popular, it also got cancelled (please make this game last )
Destroyer of Worlds Feb 17, 2013 @ 4:46pm 
quick question- would this be released only for windows or for mac as well?
DeadManWalking Feb 17, 2013 @ 6:19pm 
This would be a question for the devs themselves, I posted it up on the Kickstarter comments section for you, you can take a look in there and I'll post a reply whenever I see one
DeadManWalking Feb 17, 2013 @ 7:09pm 
"Phosphor Games Studio 32 minutes ago

Project Awakened will for sure come out on all platforms supported by both Steam AND UE4. Steam already supports Mac, but Epic has not yet announced Mac support for UE4. When that happens you'll know :)

Note there may be other platforms that Project Awakened will come to, but we can't guarantee them at this time."
Harpalyce Feb 19, 2013 @ 10:44am 
I'm excited enough for this that I've punted in 50 dollars. I hope they can make the kickstarter in time. Tell your friends, y'all! I really want to see this get off the ground.
Barciela Feb 22, 2013 @ 12:02pm 
Donated!
[TOLH]Hackharvester Feb 22, 2013 @ 12:27pm 
i want to donate atleast $25 but no money :L lol. i LOVE the idea of this game.
AngoraFish Feb 22, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
I was going to back this on kickstarter, but now I see I've missed out on the "limited" price tier I think I'll sit things out and wait for the Steam sale. Whoever thinks that 'limited' entry level pricing is going to assist sales when the kickstarter is <25% funded has rocks for brains. It's like turning up to a shop, only to discover the thing you've come to buy was on sale yesterday and they've left the sale price stickers on even though the price is no longer available. It's a bizarre infection that's contaminated many kickstarter campaigns due to some wacky, irrational group-think and it'll ultimately cost a ton of pledges.
Last edited by AngoraFish; Feb 22, 2013 @ 2:05pm
Random Idiot 69 Mar 6, 2013 @ 7:24pm 
DAMNIT! Too late to donate ;,(
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50