Half-Life Renaissance
LOL DUDE Mar 29, 2013 @ 4:41pm
Some Bug Reports
LOL DUDE here with a couple of bug reports regarding Half-Life Renaissance. The list below specifies found bugs in order of importance:
-When the Gonome or Pit Drone attempts to use its projectile, nothing is thrown and the console creates a message like this:
Attempted to create unknown entity type obj_gonome_acid!
File exists in two addons - possible conflicts! lua/entities/npc_creature_base/init.lua (SIN Episodes Emergence and Half-Life Renaissance)

[ERROR] lua/entities/monster_gonome/init.lua:101: Tried to use a NULL entity!
1. SetParent - [C]:-1
2. EventHandle - lua/entities/monster_gonome/init.lua:101
3. Event - lua/entities/npc_creature_base/init.lua:3481
4. unknown - lua/entities/npc_creature_base/init.lua:3552
-When the Gluon Gun, Tripmine or Spore Launcher are spawned as entities (with the Toolgun or middle mouse), their model is both their normal pickup model as well as a purple-colored version of their world-model that is held by the player in third-person, both overlapping eachother.
-When Tor dies, his ragdoll still holds on to his staff (this is mostly OCD however, and doesn't really affect the game).

That's about all I was able to find for now.
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
< >
THA KILLA Mar 30, 2013 @ 11:06am 
You might have too many addons,that's for the gonome and the pit drone!
Mahmoud Mar 30, 2013 @ 2:41pm 
Originally posted by LOL DUDE:
LOL DUDE here with a couple of bug reports regarding Half-Life Renaissance. The list below specifies found bugs in order of importance:
-When the Gonome or Pit Drone attempts to use its projectile, nothing is thrown and the console creates a message like this:
Attempted to create unknown entity type obj_gonome_acid!
File exists in two addons - possible conflicts! lua/entities/npc_creature_base/init.lua (SIN Episodes Emergence and Half-Life Renaissance)

[ERROR] lua/entities/monster_gonome/init.lua:101: Tried to use a NULL entity!
1. SetParent - [C]:-1
2. EventHandle - lua/entities/monster_gonome/init.lua:101
3. Event - lua/entities/npc_creature_base/init.lua:3481
4. unknown - lua/entities/npc_creature_base/init.lua:3552
-When the Gluon Gun, Tripmine or Spore Launcher are spawned as entities (with the Toolgun or middle mouse), their model is both their normal pickup model as well as a purple-colored version of their world-model that is held by the player in third-person, both overlapping eachother.
-When Tor dies, his ragdoll still holds on to his staff (this is mostly OCD however, and doesn't really affect the game).

That's about all I was able to find for now.
☁TTT☁ Jake™ Apr 17, 2013 @ 4:12pm 
I don't get these bugs, but Whenever I spawn Barney, Alien Grunt, Alien Slave (Vortigaunt) Etc. or the other NPCs with armor, the armor and collar on the Alien Grunt And Alien Slave are black, and Barneys helmet is grey for me. - Help!
DeathSkullHunter Apr 19, 2013 @ 8:47pm 
i GOT a VER Y BIG BUG i downloaded this this addon NPC was'nst on my Npc spawn or ragdolls but i stuffed up my Garrys mod now when i play the Pic for the Props, and ect woulnt load and the main thing it stuffed up my spawnlist i tryied restarting, unistalled this addon even Unistalled Gmod Nothing Still Stuffed UP D:
BigRig wuz here Apr 24, 2013 @ 6:03pm 
I don't know if this is a bug or not but I can't posses Headcrabs.
xX_SuPr_N05C0P3R_420_Xx May 12, 2013 @ 7:14pm 
None of these errors happend to me.
The point is Garry hillarious update to gmod 13 added a LUA file limit, in gmod 12 it was infinite, but your game will start dropping fps if you have too many lua files (mostly called ADDONS).
The actual LUA file limit its 2080 AS GARRY SAID ON FACEPUNCH.
Try disabling some addons with big count of LUA files (IE: big, heavy, multifunctional addons).

However, i get the same error than Sirmudkip...HL1 Revolver, Alien grunt, Alien Salve or Barney or any other npc with Shiny armor (By itself in the real half life game), I just get whole black textures to those shiny things.
Last edited by xX_SuPr_N05C0P3R_420_Xx; May 12, 2013 @ 7:14pm
[B.B] Toasty Toast May 16, 2013 @ 7:08pm 
Grunts don't dodge grenades.
{V.I.P} user0104 May 21, 2013 @ 12:27am 
nihilnath doesnt die
chipsnapper May 24, 2013 @ 7:04am 
-The M4 is using the incorrect sounds-cheak the Half-Life HD pack
--Heabcrabs, Snarks and Penguins are not possessable
-M4 Bullet Spread is WAY OFF
MORN V2 Jun 8, 2013 @ 8:19pm 
some of the textures show lines
MORN V2 Jun 8, 2013 @ 8:19pm 
do i need oposing force to fix?
Yakuza Merkitzi Jun 13, 2013 @ 2:58am 
Cant remove npc's Corpses after death if i even have keeps corpses on
[ZEN] Trigger-Happy Jun 17, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
gun glare glitch when i shoot it a glare on the gun starts having a spaz attack
Jumpin' Jack Flash Jun 25, 2013 @ 12:41pm 
I hate to be a complainer, since this is by far the best addon I've ever seen, but when an NPC dies, it disappears soon afterward, which kind of bothers me, since I like the bodies to be there. (I made sure Keep Corpses was enabled) Thanks!
TheXAdapter Jul 5, 2013 @ 7:19pm 
when barney kills a target he stops targeting other enemies
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50