Wyrmstooth
Button 21 aug 2013 om 10:17vm
Why does Skyrim crash and send me to the desktop when I'm setting sail to Wyrmstooth?
I know it's not just me, why can't I sail to Wyrmstooth? Did I miss something or what?
1-15 van 45 reacties weergegeven
< >
striberx 21 aug 2013 om 11:34vm 
No it's happening to a lot of us. and I really want to continue this quest. I like it so far.
Button 21 aug 2013 om 11:35vm 
This bug is annoying, someone should fix it!
Choco 21 aug 2013 om 11:37vm 
Stribe, are you running SKSE or something? Or are you using original?
striberx 21 aug 2013 om 11:38vm 
Origineel geplaatst door ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥g:
Stribe, are you running SKSE or something? Or are you using original?
I only use original. I do have the SKSE just in case though I need it though..
Blake's Awesome 21 aug 2013 om 8:43nm 
I had this problem to and fixed it by downloading it off the nexus then installing it and overwriting the existing Wyrmstooth files.
Jonx0r  [ontwikkelaar] 22 aug 2013 om 11:57nm 
Try unpacking the music files from the Wyrmstooth BSA. Unfortunately there's a bug in the Skyrim game engine that causes a crash if it cannot read a sound file. I've solved the issue on a vanilla build by recompressing the BSA file with BSAOpt but this behaviour may change on a heavily modded system.
Tandor 24 aug 2013 om 6:39nm 
How do i unpack the music files from the Wyrmstooth BSA? I'd like to explore this option you gave, but I'm not sure how.
Laatst bewerkt door Tandor; 24 aug 2013 om 6:39nm
Terzh 25 aug 2013 om 1:55nm 
Tandor - Here's a thread that was started by someone looking to unpack music from BSA files to put on their ipod.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2281444

I've been having the same problem.
Terzh 26 aug 2013 om 12:21vm 
Right, I've unloaded all my mods except the unofficial patches and skyui. I'm running the ENBseries antifreeze patch, as well as SKSE. I've unpacked the audio files, and still the game crashes when I try to set sail to Wyrmstooth. I get about three seconds of the load screen, and then CTD.

I'm giving up on this mod until it's fixed. It looks like a lot of fun, but it seems that for me to play it I would have to completely redownload and install Skyrim and not install any mods, which is too much of a nightmare to go through for any one mod. Good luck to everyone else.
Laatst bewerkt door Terzh; 26 aug 2013 om 12:23vm
Button 26 aug 2013 om 7:36vm 
I agree, im leaving this mod until it's fixed or an easier successful solution is made.
GuardianRyona 26 aug 2013 om 7:25nm 
I'm currently following the option of extracting the files from the Wyrmstooth BSA but I do not know where to put the files
DrowNinjaJedi 31 aug 2013 om 3:57vm 
Origineel geplaatst door Tehgamster:
I agree, im leaving this mod until it's fixed or an easier successful solution is made.

Agreed. Was ready to love this mod too! :(
NeverDoubtTheWorm 1 sep 2013 om 8:43vm 
I'm gonna try unpacking the music, if that fails, then I'll leave until it gets patched
☹[ScB]Browntoothpick[C9]☻ 3 sep 2013 om 2:21nm 
:( the quest was so interesting.... very sad i cant play it... til fix atleast
TheRex 6 sep 2013 om 11:48vm 
To fix this issue i had only to download the mod from skyrim nexus and install it over the steam version. Just overwhrite the old files if the Nexus mod manager asks. Here is the link for the mod on skyrim nexus.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25704/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D25704&pUp=1

I hope it fixes your problems just like mine.
1-15 van 45 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50