Wyrmstooth
tommy61157 2013年12月16日下午1:27
Wyrmstooth crashes when I want to go back to skyrim?
Is anyone else having the problem where once they complete the storyline, when you try to fast travel back to skyrim, your game is stuck in a perpetual loading screen until you close skyrim yourself? I need help since this was a fun mod, but now my save is screwed until someone helps me.
正在显示第 1 - 7 条,共 7 条留言
< >
tiny.brown.bird 1月13日下午10:27 
I'm having the same problem. I really hope this isn't a game-killer since I've put about 65 hours into this character.
tiny.brown.bird 1月13日下午10:33 
I just got it to work. I fast traveled to the docks and swam to the Skyrim marker. Once I was right on top of it I fast traveled via the Skyrim marker. No perpetual loading screen!
tommy61157 1月14日上午5:24 
LOL, yeah, I ended up using coc commands.
Spart4sus 2月24日上午8:13 
I don't have the key to enter the boat to return to skyrim
Kuńrad 3月29日上午12:08 
Spart4sus write in console coc riverwood
Jonx0r  [开发者] 5月15日上午9:26 
Another thing you can try is making sure Wyrmstooth is at the bottom of the master files in your load order just in case something is overwriting the changes it makes to the Solitude docks. The map marker off the shore of Wyrmstooth links to an xmarker at the docks and if that cell is being overwritten by another mod then using the fast travel back to Skyrim might result in an infinite loading screen.
Rock Bottom 6月1日下午3:09 
I had the same problem, moving wyrmstooth to the bottom of the load order fixed it, thanks!
正在显示第 1 - 7 条,共 7 条留言
< >
每页显示数: 15 30 50