Wyrmstooth
NPJn00bs 2013年12月15日上午7:55
Question About Blind Robber's Cache Quest
Does anyone know how to get the Blind Robber's Cache quest? It doesn't say anything about the quest, or Blind Robber's Bluff, on the mod's Wiki page, someone please help me, I really wanna get that loot.
正在显示第 1 - 4 条,共 4 条留言
< >
Snaitf 2013年12月27日下午9:03 
Came here looking for the same answer, where to get the key to the loot?!
Paulie 1月14日下午8:34 
Check Chillbone Camp for a note, it's just up the road from the cave. There should be a corpse up on a wooden platform, the note is next to him. The key is located in The Broken Tusk Mine and is located on Solstheim Island, Dragonborn DLC.
rpgkat 2月3日下午9:31 
Rog somebody? he had a key, his body was being guarded by some falmer down on your way down to kill Wyrmstooth. (Got lost in there a lot). Now I need to go check Solstheim...I may be thinking of the wrong guy.
Jonx0r  [开发者] 2月15日上午7:51 
There's a note beside a corpse at Chillbone Camp, it should be up on a wooden platform either that or check below it as it might sometimes fall down. This will start the sidequest Blind Robber's Cache.

The key to the cache is on a dead bandit in Dimfrost, you'll need to travel through the barrow unless you've already unlocked access to Dimfrost via the Dwemer Elevator.

Travel to Blind Robber's Bluff and head to the dwemer storeroom, use the key to unlock the gate.
正在显示第 1 - 4 条,共 4 条留言
< >
每页显示数: 15 30 50