Wyrmstooth
mod doesn't work
i have instaled this mod but if i go to weit for the guy whif the ques he don't com so mod don't work what i can do???
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Jonx0r  [developer] May 15 @ 9:10am 
Is Lurius in the Bannered Mare? If not, go and check your load list and make sure the plugin is being loaded. Open the Skyrim Launcher, go to Data Files and make sure Wyrmstooth.esp is ticked. If it already is, try unticking it, click OK then go back in and tick it again.

Also make sure you're at least level 10 and have spoken with the Greybeards in the main questline to meet the quest starting requirements.
sorry i forgot mod work i reinstall and when i checking mod space core nearby whiterun, and then i find this guy whif mission. (sorry for my english i from poland).
killadillaman May 19 @ 6:19am 
Originally posted by Zszasz B<CSGO CARDS:
sorry i forgot mod work i reinstall and when i checking mod space core nearby whiterun, and then i find this guy whif mission. (sorry for my english i from poland).
i had the same problem, and its fine, im also Polish , english takes practice bud, youll get it haha
Last edited by killadillaman; May 19 @ 6:19am
djibril1230 Jun 3 @ 12:32pm 
The mod still does not work with me, the courier simply doesn't wan't to appear, I tried everything. would it be possible to give me his ID, so I can teleport him to me via console command?
killadillaman Jun 4 @ 5:27am 
sure, open up your console command (~) type in 'help thedyn' without quotation marks, then 'player.placeatme (enter givencode here,no parenthesis) and hes there, warning, he might not do anything bud
killadillaman Jun 4 @ 5:27am 
theodyn*
sorry for that mistake
djibril1230 Jun 11 @ 10:37am 
Its alright, but sadly you were right, he didn't do anything. still, thanks.

killadillaman Jun 17 @ 3:23pm 
well, i finally got mine to work. you might need nexus, you can pm me and ill help ya out if i can
DER ERDNUSS Jul 21 @ 11:01am 
i have get this mod first over the steam workshop and then over nexus but it doesnt work have you a another idea pls i like this mod and sry for my very bad english
Jonx0r  [developer] Jul 21 @ 8:14pm 
@DER ERDNUSS: I need a bit more information, is the game loading the mod? Do you have the Wyrmstooth files in the correct directory? Don't forget to check the readme for help as well: http://pastebin.com/02jsvbkg
RadmaKanow Jul 22 @ 11:25am 
Ok, after numerous attempts - mod doesn't work for me at all.

- acquired via "subscribe" on Steam Workshop
- appears in the mod files list
- courier doesn't show up
- Lurius is absent in the Whiterun Inn
- waiting a day does nothing
- fast travel around the world the same

- help Lurius console returns 0c00bf55 NPC code
- prid 0c00bf55 and moveto player spawned Lurius who then went to the Inn
- can't talk to him (I have an option but he ignores)
- setstage wtdragonhunt 10 gave me quest to talko to Lurius
- still can't talk to him

Unsubscribing, deleting content files, creating another clean save, resubscribing does nothing - still cannot do anything.

My character is lvl 69, finished main quest (killed Alduin, talked to Paarthunax after), finished Legion, Mages, Thieves, Companions, being Thane in all Holds, acquired all available houses, I'm a freaking Dragonborn famous all aroung Skyrim, yet courier can't find me and Lurius is ignoring me. I think I'll just FUS RO DAH him and make a new pattern on the wall.

Unless you help me.
Jonx0r  [developer] Jul 22 @ 10:22pm 
@RadmaKanow: It seems like something is either preventing Wyrmstooth's quest scripting from running or is breaking dialogue with Lurius.

A few players have reported something similar in the past; the issue was caused either by the player running a pirated copy of Skyrim or by running an older version of Undeath alongside the latest version of Wyrmstooth. If the latter is the case, upgrading to the latest version of Undeath appeared to have fixed the issue

If you have any mods that affect the main questline, like live-another-life mods that prevent the main quest from ever starting, those will definitely affect the mod. Also if you have any mods installed that affect the Bannered Mare or replace the Bannered Mare with an alternate interior, unload them until you've been sent to Wyrmstooth.

Unfortunately there isn't really anything else I can do about other mods breaking Wyrmstooth.
Last edited by Jonx0r; Jul 22 @ 10:24pm
RadmaKanow Jul 23 @ 8:46am 
Jonx0r, thanks for the info.

My Skyrim copy is a box, legal, retail one. I don't have Undeath mod. Other mods that affect main storyline... the only one I can think of is Paarthunax Dilemma (I'm not forced to kill that dragon in the end). Any other mods do not alter Bannered Mare. Although I have full set of Towns and Villages Enhanced + Skyrim-Landscapes. Other mods are convinient ones like crafting recipes, Dance of Death, some housing.

Anyway, I'll disable all mods and see if it changes anything.

--update--
So I disabled most of my 3rd party mods and guess what, I didn't managed to make 5 steps when courier found me. Lurius suddenly became more talkative and I have been sent to Falkreath. So my issue was some interference from other mods (now I must find that one).

Thanks for the help.

Btw, I have found a typo in Lurius speech."Aside from giants (...) *i'm* ..." line.
Last edited by RadmaKanow; Jul 23 @ 9:57am
Jonx0r  [developer] Jul 26 @ 8:31pm 
If you find out which one it is, please let me know.
MIGIT-ZILLA Sep 6 @ 8:57pm 
Originally posted by ZszaszPL:
i have instaled this mod but if i go to weit for the guy whif the ques he don't com so mod don't work what i can do???
you have to be atleast level 10 and you have to know all 3 words of power for the unrelenting force shout before you can start the quest
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50