Wyrmstooth
Vennificus 1 mai à 18h56
Faelor won't go away
So I'm stuck with an invisible faelor that only acts as an invisible wall. I can't tell it to go away, I can't tell it to do anything, I can't even target it with console commands, it won't die, hell, I don't even know if it actually has health. I can't get rid of it in the creation kt and it's seriously destroying the game for me.
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 2 sur 2
< >
Jonx0r  [développeur] 15 mai à 9h13 
If you have any wolf retexture mods loaded, unload them and check to see whether Faelor is appearing properly. Once you kill the bandits and finish Howl Load Of Trouble you can dismiss Faelor.
mike.loux (Tempus Frangit) 7 août à 18h06 
My problem isn't that Faelor is invisible; she shows up just fine. However, when I first dismissed her, it was on the mainland, and she just hung out where I dismissed her. So I re-hired her, so to speak, traveled back to Wyrmstooth, and now I can't even dismiss her. I can talk to her and bring up the dialog list with "Wait here," "I need you to do something" and "time to go home," but none of them actually work. Clicking on them or using "E" does absolutely nothing. I'm a stealth kind of person, and, well, Faelor is not. :-)
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 2 sur 2
< >
Par page : 15 30 50