This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Stranded Deep
toonarmy36 May 18, 2013 @ 8:45am
Early Access
Hey devs do you have any plans on letting people pre order the game and get to play the game in its alpha stage and see the game grow this game looks amazing and i really wanna play it now haha
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Zippy Jul 6, 2013 @ 1:09pm 
I agree, releasing an early stage of the game would be perfect for the games developement. I'm not saying this just to get early access, but with a alpha or beta of the game players could easily report bugs and see if they would actually buy it
Sammael Jul 8, 2013 @ 11:15am 
I totally agree with this idea, it's an excellent way to improve the game in it's early stages, plus it may be a way to spread the word too, if I can play it and I like it, probably I'll tell my friends too, instead of just showing them a bunch of cool pics... This game seems awesome, it's a "Must Have" for me, keep up with the good work anf congrats for the initiative ;)
Lentobombe Jul 10, 2013 @ 4:08am 
That's a good idea, for sure.
HaloWarZone Jul 24, 2013 @ 8:55pm 
i would love to try this game out. lets hope they release it early
t.A Awaken Jul 28, 2013 @ 6:39am 
i would defiantly buy this game if it gets put out for and Early Release purchase
skyler_coombs Jul 29, 2013 @ 12:31pm 
i am really looking forward to this game it looks amazing! i hope it makes it on steam!
Cybore Aug 2, 2013 @ 11:16pm 
They should do this because plenty of famous youtubers like the yogscast can instantly have this game get a bigger audience and attention of this!
spawn6000 Aug 4, 2013 @ 5:17pm 
Whenever it seems to be sutible for early release would be great!
Lentobombe Aug 5, 2013 @ 12:11am 
Can be a good idea. To track bug and everything else
Rainnnfall Sep 27, 2013 @ 3:59pm 
Originally posted by Birdcrazy22:
They should do this because plenty of famous youtubers like the yogscast can instantly have this game get a bigger audience and attention of this!

NO!!! not the yogscast!
Sub Nov 12, 2013 @ 4:13pm 
This game looks so amazing and I would insta-buy it of it were to be released
Last edited by Sub; Nov 12, 2013 @ 4:13pm
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50