This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Stranded Deep
Lord Swagaliciousness Jan 19 @ 10:04am
other survivors
That would be cool if you made other survivors in the game. You could use the flares to signal to each other. You could also team up with each other and make a group.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
skyler_coombs Jan 20 @ 1:56pm 
maybe online play? that could be an amazing option!
!
Lord Swagaliciousness Jan 20 @ 1:59pm 
In online you could talk to other people and work together.
skyler_coombs Jan 20 @ 2:03pm 
YES that would be amazing, what could be better is that players could form alliances and clans perhaps and have tribal wars with differnt islands? but i fear that the way that the devolpment of the game isnt going well so it could be a long time before we see that
thitz Jan 26 @ 7:50am 
If you make this online it will be another failure survival.
Bandits everywhere in this kind of game.
T-Ball_King_Arthur Jan 28 @ 9:50pm 
This would be an interesting concept. However it takes away the psycological aspect of being all alone, and how painful and lonley it would be to be in this situation but bring a whole new concept in! Instead of dealing with your mental state, you would have to deal with straining relationships, rationing more food and water, and if it came down to it, who would go down to feed the others... (Cannibalism) It would be a game on who can trust who and who would have to make the final descion. It would also be a really interesting concept on how groups work together, however if it is you just playing with your friends it sorta takes away from the purpose doesn't it? You all know eachother well and know eachothers personalities. In a real plane crash scenario where it is five to ten people who have no idea on who the other survivors are would be much more interesting and fun. But there is always that danger of trolls out there to ruin everything, but I would guess somebody like that would not spend money on a game like this. This would be an interesting concept and I am all for it. Imagination The Walking Dead but not scripted, no walkers, and a much more open feeling to it. The headline for each player in the game would have to be "How Far Will You Go To Survive?" Would you bash a pleading, crying mans head open with a rock because the group is starving, even though he had a wife and kids at home? Or would you spare him and risk starving to death? There would be so many moral dilemmas, it would truly be a unqiue and interesting experince to see how far you would go to survive?
Last edited by T-Ball_King_Arthur; Jan 28 @ 10:08pm
[PHNX]Shadow Jan 29 @ 8:55am 
That. Would. Be. AWESOME.
Last edited by [PHNX]Shadow; Jan 29 @ 8:56am
Fwip Jan 30 @ 8:28pm 
I don't think multiplayer would compliment this game at all.

You guys have games like Rust, don't ruin this one.
Lord Swagaliciousness Jan 31 @ 3:50pm 
It can have single player too. Rust has zombies and machine guns which i dont want.
Originally posted by Fwippy:
I don't think multiplayer would compliment this game at all.

You guys have games like Rust, don't ruin this one.
Granuke Feb 2 @ 3:11pm 
There should be some AI controlled characters that could help you or just use your supplies and do nothing else... or more :)
-=RUĐE-3D=- Feb 3 @ 3:32am 
Maybe not Online like MMO but CO-OP :D
skyler_coombs Feb 7 @ 2:10pm 
there could me a multiplayer mod or a option in the menu, therefore you get both.
Lord Swagaliciousness Feb 7 @ 6:24pm 
nice idea
Originally posted by skyler_coombs:
there could me a multiplayer mod or a option in the menu, therefore you get both.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50