Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

Block Story
RPG Holding Shark Riding Raptor 5 февруари 2013 в 12:15след.
Resubmitted!
This was already submitted to greenlight in the begin but got voted down by people. Now he tries it again, isnt that against the rules?
Показване на 1-11 от 11 коментара
< >
Godeke 5 февруари 2013 в 2:45след. 
Re-submission is permitted (they simply have to donate another $100 to charity). Also, there is no "voted down". Clicking "I'm not interested" is parallel to walking past a display of goods at a mall. You don't say "I voted down that watch" when you stroll past one at the mall.

The Greenlight FAQ makes it clear they only are concerned with up-votes, because that shows interest in the product. To do otherwise would be dumb: if someone puts a RTS (which has a small community) on here and the FPS fans say "I'm not interested" (and there are many more of them) it doesn't negate the interest from the RTS fans in the game and if enough of them are interested the game... the game has a chance of being Greenlit.

Or, more succinctly, Greenlight is about potential customers, not those milling about the mall.
Последно редактиран от Godeke; 5 февруари 2013 в 2:46след.
Jerry 5 февруари 2013 в 3:18след. 
Godeke,

The voice of reason - Tau Ethereal
Gorlom[Swe] 5 февруари 2013 в 3:22след. 
The only way for projects (that does not violate the rules set by valve) is if the author of the project takes it down.

"No thank you" votes can not remove a project from greenlight, nor do projects get taken down by Valve after any lenght of time.
mindblocks  [разработчик] 5 февруари 2013 в 7:57след. 
We changed a lot of things. Some of it because of the feedback from greenlight users. The textures are new, the video is new, there are tons of more features now, plus now there is a free demo available that shows all this.

So I decided to take the other one down and start over.
Skoardy 6 февруари 2013 в 5:10след. 
Първоначално публикувано от Godeke:
Re-submission is permitted (they simply have to donate another $100 to charity).
I thought that once you were in, you're in? Like a membership, not a donation-per-game kind of deal. As far as I can tell, devs can keep taking down/putting up their game like a yoyo if they're not happy with how the votes are going.
Godeke 6 февруари 2013 в 6:14след. 
@Skoardy, you are correct... the $100 is per developer. Which makes the whine fest that happened when the fee was implemented even *more* puzzling. I assumed (wrongly) that when the backlash against the $100 happened it had to have been a per item fee, simply because as a one time fee it would be more than reasonable. Apparently those who threw the word the word "classist" and "exclusionary" around had some pretty strange metrics for the term.

I pay over $4,000 a year to Microsoft for the access I have. Meh.
Последно редактиран от Godeke; 6 февруари 2013 в 6:15след.
Spathinator 8 февруари 2013 в 6:51след. 
Resubmitted? Re-downvoted. The looks bad and if you want me to eleborate on that the UI looks like it was done in photoshop and the textures and art style are conflicting each other and it looks visually repulsive.
Maldevil 10 февруари 2013 в 5:53сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от Spathinator:
Resubmitted? Re-downvoted. The looks bad and if you want me to eleborate on that the UI looks like it was done in photoshop and the textures and art style are conflicting each other and it looks visually repulsive.
First thing,you can just ignore it,right? Second, downvotes do nothing.
Paulie 17 февруари 2013 в 3:58след. 
at first I supported this game, then I learned of their plan for multiplayer, then my support dried up, because MMO style freebuild of any kind just will not work...
Reaper.Alpha.NightWhisper 21 февруари 2013 в 6:30сут. 
[Junkies] Paulie Feb 17, 2013 @ 6:58pm

mine also. don't know why they decided to go that route. still defend against "Clone" though.
Prolific 3 септември 2013 в 7:55сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от Godeke:
Re-submission is permitted (they simply have to donate another $100 to charity). Also, there is no "voted down". Clicking "I'm not interested" is parallel to walking past a display of goods at a mall. You don't say "I voted down that watch" when you stroll past one at the mall.

The Greenlight FAQ makes it clear they only are concerned with up-votes, because that shows interest in the product. To do otherwise would be dumb: if someone puts a RTS (which has a small community) on here and the FPS fans say "I'm not interested" (and there are many more of them) it doesn't negate the interest from the RTS fans in the game and if enough of them are interested the game... the game has a chance of being Greenlit.

Or, more succinctly, Greenlight is about potential customers, not those milling about the mall.
Well said sir, well said. "Applause" :)
Показване на 1-11 от 11 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50