This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Terraformer Expedition to Mars
Terraformer Link here
Greetings,
Most of you can't find a link for the website, blog or Beta for this game.
It has a lot of potential, so if you really want to help out this game by either testing or actually assisting with development then please visit their website. There is also a forum there.
http://vtss-llc.com/contact.html

vts standing for Vermont Software Studios (As it says in the image of this game)
Thanks and take care.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Benemuel™ Feb 14, 2013 @ 12:53pm 
thank you!
Иван Mar 15, 2013 @ 3:30am 
Thanks for letting us know.
Does the developer not pay attention to feedback on steam?
KDStudios (Dan) Mar 15, 2013 @ 6:09am 
Originally posted by ownomics:
Thanks for letting us know.
Does the developer not pay attention to feedback on steam?

I wouldn't know to be honest, he's still working on the game, very recently the beta had an update. I haven't had much time to play with the newer beta but I did load it once and it does look much better. The land generation isn't as "cubic" anymore and generates more like 3079 if you've ever heard of that game.
I look forward to going further into the beta when I find the opportunity, perhaps even make a video if I can remember how to play it haha.
FancyCat Jun 17, 2013 @ 10:07am 
I scowered the page and foums looking for the beta link or application but there dosent seem to be one. I look forward to this game release, it's a very exciting concept.
KDStudios (Dan) Jun 18, 2013 @ 11:38am 
Chase... Click that link I posted. All info is right there. You'd like to be a tester, so put that in the comment section after filling out the form. You numpty.
SimTeXa Aug 6, 2013 @ 3:01pm 
How do you buy/download this game? Im not sure where to get it!
Riley Aug 13, 2013 @ 9:06pm 
U should do a lets play Dan
Skiba Jan 1, 2014 @ 2:08am 
w
RolanDecoy Jun 14, 2015 @ 10:12am 
Links to nothing; 404 error
Last edited by RolanDecoy; Jun 14, 2015 @ 10:13am
KDStudios (Dan) Jun 15, 2015 @ 3:37am 
Look at the date.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50