This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Terraformer Expedition to Mars
KDStudios (Dan) Feb 8, 2013 @ 9:19am
Terraformer Link here
Greetings,
Most of you can't find a link for the website, blog or Beta for this game.
It has a lot of potential, so if you really want to help out this game by either testing or actually assisting with development then please visit their website. There is also a forum there.
http://vtss-llc.com/contact.html

vts standing for Vermont Software Studios (As it says in the image of this game)
Thanks and take care.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Benemuel™ Feb 14, 2013 @ 12:53pm 
thank you!
ownomics Mar 15, 2013 @ 3:30am 
Thanks for letting us know.
Does the developer not pay attention to feedback on steam?
KDStudios (Dan) Mar 15, 2013 @ 6:09am 
Originally posted by ownomics:
Thanks for letting us know.
Does the developer not pay attention to feedback on steam?

I wouldn't know to be honest, he's still working on the game, very recently the beta had an update. I haven't had much time to play with the newer beta but I did load it once and it does look much better. The land generation isn't as "cubic" anymore and generates more like 3079 if you've ever heard of that game.
I look forward to going further into the beta when I find the opportunity, perhaps even make a video if I can remember how to play it haha.
FancyCat Jun 17, 2013 @ 10:07am 
I scowered the page and foums looking for the beta link or application but there dosent seem to be one. I look forward to this game release, it's a very exciting concept.
KDStudios (Dan) Jun 18, 2013 @ 11:38am 
Chase... Click that link I posted. All info is right there. You'd like to be a tester, so put that in the comment section after filling out the form. You numpty.
SimTeXa Aug 6, 2013 @ 3:01pm 
How do you buy/download this game? Im not sure where to get it!
Riley Bird Aug 13, 2013 @ 9:06pm 
U should do a lets play Dan
Skiba Jan 1 @ 2:08am 
w
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50