This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Surgeon Simulator 2013
Specifically Not Von Stroheim Jan 29, 2013 @ 9:10pm
Why stick with surgery?
Surgery is great, and I still think a cyborg/robocop level would be epic, but why not make bartending, painting, construction working, or even when nigel was a baby there could be a block building level so players can get used to the controls. At this piont Im just rambling but I thought it was a good idea so I wanted to share.
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
< >
Hl2poo Jan 29, 2013 @ 9:41pm 
Nah.
Sliferjam Jan 30, 2013 @ 3:35am 
Yes.
[H4z3] Quad_Plex Jan 30, 2013 @ 4:43am 
That would be pretty epic, because you could just use like...the "Engine" of the game to create many, many extremely hilarious situations besides of surgery.
Xevaris Jan 30, 2013 @ 4:46am 
Pretty sure it's called Surgeon Simulator 2013 for a reason.
Specifically Not Von Stroheim Jan 30, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
Originally posted by Xevaris:
so what? no one says the surgoen can't be a construction worker on his off time, or a hairdresser to pay for all the medical damage he does, or maybe he gets fired and has to work as a mob doctor, and be a bartender when theres no one to stab with scalpels and hit with hammers.
hallgat89 Jan 30, 2013 @ 2:19pm 
This would be better as a different game. This game is good, because it has one task, and one goal. Maybe the developers could add different operation tasks, but dont spoil the game with totally different tasks.
Palmer Jan 30, 2013 @ 4:57pm 
Originally posted by albino-mantis:
so what? no one says the surgoen can't be a construction worker on his off time, or a hairdresser to pay for all the medical damage he does

Quite the leap you made there. lol :P
But I agree. I mean, a focus on surgery, obviously, and maybe mini games with the same concept/similar mechanics. Again, focus should still be on surgery so the actual game progresses, but these other ideas could also work later on.
P90 Professional Jan 30, 2013 @ 8:15pm 
Or the developers can just make another free game with the same engine based off your ideas.
Spangeburb Jan 31, 2013 @ 5:03am 
this is a good idea
AtomikTM Jan 31, 2013 @ 9:08am 
Agreed.
Mud Doctor Jan 31, 2013 @ 3:17pm 
I think steam workshop would take care of this. As long as mechanics stay as a main part of the game it has great potential to be modded.
Veggie Salad Jan 31, 2013 @ 7:51pm 
put this game on the workshop, then there would be plenty of great alternate models, levels and much more beyond what i can imagine. it would be great.
YoloHustla Feb 1, 2013 @ 7:04am 
YES. I love the bartending idea.
PK'EZ-54 Feb 1, 2013 @ 9:46am 
If I had to bartend on this game I would probably try to juggle glasses.
flyinmooocow001 Feb 1, 2013 @ 11:59pm 
Originally posted by albino-mantis:
so what? no one says the surgoen can't be a construction worker on his off time, or a hairdresser to pay for all the medical damage he does, or maybe he gets fired and has to work as a mob doctor, and be a bartender when theres no one to stab with scalpels and hit with hammers.
maybe he gets lonely at home by himself and decided to take some steam off ;)
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50