Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

Vector
Nekki  [разработчик] 1 февруари 2013 в 5:53сут.
Questions to developers/FAQ
Hello all!
Feel free to ask any questions about Vector here. We'll try to answer what we're able to. The most interesting and popular questions will go to our FAQ on the main page.
Последно редактиран от Sertun; 27 февруари 2013 в 9:47след.
Показване на 1-15 от 69 коментара
< >
AlexEvans 1 февруари 2013 в 1:13след. 
Hi, How much would you be looking to charge for this game? It looks like a good concept.
Sertun  [разработчик] 3 февруари 2013 в 8:13сут. 
The price is not determined yet. We're new on the PC market and we'll have to figure the price out after Vector is greenlit.
Последно редактиран от Sertun; 3 февруари 2013 в 8:13сут.
Adser 3 февруари 2013 в 8:49сут. 
Surely it shouldnt cost anymore than the iOS version unless there is additional content that is exclusive to the PC version?
El_Gato 4 февруари 2013 в 7:52след. 
Would there be a way for me to pick up where I left off on my iOS device from the pc?
Ange1ofD4rkness 4 февруари 2013 в 10:48след. 
So it looks like an interesting game, parkour never gets old. But the one thing that concerns me, as with many games these days. What's the replayability going to be like on this game? (If that makes sense).

You know Left 4 Dead thrives on replayability by the generic story line and trying to make it a less repetative as possible, or Fallout that has the different choices.

I fear this game will be similar to Mirror's Edge in which it's "I know all the jumps and everything I need to make to beat this level, so why do I want to play it again". That's what concerns me here, once you figure out the level won't it get kind of boring (actually the more I think of it, Portal kind of did this to me to)
Sertun  [разработчик] 5 февруари 2013 в 1:54сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от Adser:
Surely it shouldnt cost anymore than the iOS version unless there is additional content that is exclusive to the PC version?
There is no direct link between the cost in AppStore and the cost in Steam. The PC games market is quite different from AppStore.
Sertun  [разработчик] 5 февруари 2013 в 1:56сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от MinimitGuy:
Would there be a way for me to pick up where I left off on my iOS device from the pc?
No. Currently, we have no such feature planned.
Sertun  [разработчик] 5 февруари 2013 в 2:13сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от Ange1ofD4rkness:
What's the replayability going to be like on this game? (If that makes sense).

Excellent question!

Vector is much like Portal or Mirror's Edge in terms of replayability. Once you solved a puzzle, you don't need to return to it.
...except that you'll want to return to achieve that delicious 3-star rating, unlocking new bonus tracks and locations.
...and to compete in bonus modes like the Hunter mode, in which YOU chase your opponent to shock them with your trusty taser.
Veteran 5 февруари 2013 в 3:59сут. 
Can you in final version on steam make better graphichs? Make a Mirrors Edge? You can make a open world!
Ange1ofD4rkness 5 февруари 2013 в 9:00сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от Sertun:
What's the replayability going to be like on this game? (If that makes sense).

Excellent question!

Vector is much like Portal or Mirror's Edge in terms of replayability. Once you solved a puzzle, you don't need to return to it.
...except that you'll want to return to achieve that delicious 3-star rating, unlocking new bonus tracks and locations.
...and to compete in bonus modes like the Hunter mode, in which YOU chase your opponent to shock them with your trusty taser.

Impressive, you were ahead of me here (I assumed you would be). Sounds like an interesting title.

I'll admit the 3 stars only somewhat caught my attention, however the Hunter mode, now that sound amusing (would be fun to maybe offer this as MP where one chases the other ... or is that to much?)
Sertun  [разработчик] 9 февруари 2013 в 11:24след. 
the Hunter mode, now that sound amusing (would be fun to maybe offer this as MP where one chases the other ... or is that to much?)

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see the question here for the first time.
About multiplayer: we're very excited about it, but we haven't figured out yet how to implement it into the game.
SweetNex 10 февруари 2013 в 7:17сут. 
would you guys change a key feature in the game? like making it open world or 3D?
Phoenix Wright 10 февруари 2013 в 4:34след. 
Will there be Linux support? I saw this on an Android & Linux news site, seems pretty awesome.
Последно редактиран от Phoenix Wright; 10 февруари 2013 в 4:34след.
Ange1ofD4rkness 10 февруари 2013 в 5:30след. 
Първоначално публикувано от yassir_rex_10:
would you guys change a key feature in the game? like making it open world or 3D?
LOL, 3d would be nice, but that would require a LOT of work (probably rebuilding a good part of the game).

I don't know about you, but I'm fine with the 2d
Baroshi 10 февруари 2013 в 9:21след. 
Since Steam has the ability to link your account to facebook, would it be possible to transfer levels and stars over to this version? I've been grinding a lot of coins and it would be frustrating to have to start from 0 again.
Показване на 1-15 от 69 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50