Tämä peli on nyt saatavilla Steamissa!

Kiitos, että autoit tätä peliä pääsemään Steamiin! Lisätietoja sekä linkin kauppasivulle löydät alta.

Vector
Mewbacca 13. maalis, 2013 21.27
Priceing and equality
When Vector comes out on greenlight, it may have a price to it. I am hoping it is not too pricy but does have equalness to it.

If we do have to pay for it, I think that we should earn more coins more quickly so as we can get the game (Besides the facebook or other websites providing it) and still get something more then a copy of what is already free to us. I suggest more clothing, and tricks that you can do anytime you wish (That might be in the gadget bar, which I've never heard of anyone using gadgets).

Just putting some ideas out there to make you think what we will gain for purchising the game.

-Thomas L. Fritz
Näytetään 1-4 / 4 kommentista
< >
zï¿zâ¿ 10. elo, 2013 9.52 
I think that it should be similar to droid, free! FREE! FREE!
Mewbacca 11. elo, 2013 11.51 
Duck lähetti viestin:
I think that it should be similar to droid, free! FREE! FREE!
The only Free version is the facebook version. It is super hard to earn coins but when you buy it, its actually average. I think vector should be like any game. you earn the money by doing things.
(Gent)Francis‹ᵯᵴ› 23. elo, 2013 13.00 
how about when you release it it is free then it can cost money
Mewbacca 4. syys, 2013 18.37 
(gent)Francis‹ᵯᵴ› lähetti viestin:
how about when you release it it is free then it can cost money
Yeah, samething with RAW 2084. My friends and I downloaded the game and then a week later it costed 1.99$ or so. so glad we have it in our accounts
Näytetään 1-4 / 4 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50