This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dominions 3: The Awakening
athelasloraiel Feb 25, 2013 @ 2:12am
new Greenlit games
Wghen are they coming? I know and hope Dominions 3 will come up next. I so wish someone would do dominions 4....
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Bloodlance Mar 6, 2013 @ 10:32am 
This game is a very nice sandbox game, would buy it instantly from steam. IF they would do 4, it would be Awesome.
Smiling Spectre Mar 6, 2013 @ 10:57am 
Actually, looking on Diminions 1-2-3 and Conquest of Elysium 1-2-3, it seems that Dom4 will be the same old Dominions (_IF_ they will appear, of course). :D Question only, would they polish this clunky interfaces of this brilliant game. :)
athelasloraiel Mar 6, 2013 @ 1:52pm 
they should sell nam,e to stardock for dom4.
Smiling Spectre Mar 8, 2013 @ 12:27pm 
Why? Stradock is good with new ideas, but, looking on both Elemental games, they are not polishing anything. Bugs left and right, questionable decisions and buggy algorythms. We'll see how it will evolve after first addon of Enchantress, of course...
athelasloraiel Mar 8, 2013 @ 12:33pm 
cmon, FE the second game is fantastic, I have it since beta and had no problem with it. now, AI is even better and its a real pleasure to play against it. You obviously haven't playind it whebn you give such an arbitrary mark.
Zulgaines Mar 11, 2013 @ 1:43pm 
Well they're still updating Dom3 and CoE3 so it's all good. This company is great because it just has a couple games that it puts tons and tons of work into seemingly non-stop after they come out.
Last edited by Zulgaines; Mar 11, 2013 @ 1:43pm
athelasloraiel Mar 11, 2013 @ 2:24pm 
how o you know they are updating Dominions?
kimmokm Mar 11, 2013 @ 5:04pm 
Originally posted by athelasloraiel:
how o you know they are updating Dominions?
http://jaffa.illwinter.com/dom3/dom3progress.html

It's just bug fixes at this point, but they ARE updating.
Smiling Spectre Mar 13, 2013 @ 12:20pm 
@athelasloraiel, I got both Elementals since beta. First was horrible, but second (FE) was not very nice in my opinion too right after release and first patch, even if much more polished than Elemental. Do you want names? I'll give you names. No "dotted" path for my units - I know where I will go, but how long it will get? No edge scrolling in battles. Do you want to scroll? Pull territory! Renaming _enemy_ heroes possible. When I see enemy, _I_ must to initiate contact, otherwise it will not appear between diplomacy links. I can go in pages of text here. :) So I am waiting for expansion now, before to make second attempt. :)
athelasloraiel Mar 13, 2013 @ 8:08pm 
hmm, I havent had a problem with those. Esp scrolling in battles works well?maybe not the way you wanted ? quite fun Im having, and game pulls you in after a few parties...
athelasloraiel Mar 16, 2013 @ 6:19am 
how in ghell elysium got into steam and dominions were left behind?
Smiling Spectre Mar 18, 2013 @ 12:27pm 
Oh, it's simply. Shrapnel had all rights on D3 up to last December. And CoE3 was "free" from them. So CoE3 appeared on Steam, and D3... well, fallen back. :/

Why Steam could deny D3 later, when it would be on the same basis as CoE3, is a mystery for me (and I asked authors - Steam really denied it).
athelasloraiel Mar 19, 2013 @ 2:12am 
on what grounds?? I believe COE got good sales, as would D3, so what's the problem? Lousy GFX?? Did they get explanation, or what would they have to do to get it on (except putting it on greenlight?).
Smiling Spectre Mar 19, 2013 @ 10:13am 
I dunno, sorry. I asked exactly that question: why CoE3 is on Steam, and D3 is not. And got answer "We couldn't do it before December, and Steam rejected to get D3 in store afterwards, so we went Greenlight". That's all, and as I am humble supporter - not insider, friend, or anything - I don't think that I can pretend on something else (actually, I was surprised to get so elaborate answer at all :D
athelasloraiel Mar 19, 2013 @ 11:23am 
can u ask again or give me email....
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50