Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

Hammerwatch
[ Corujão ] G0Y 20 aug, 2013 @ 5:42pm
Trouble connecting multiplayer
So... here's the thing. I bought the games with some friends. But we can't play the multiplayer. We can't connect to each other hosted server. And there are some cases that a friend can connect to my server, but the others don't (join error message)
Any lights there?
Visar 1-4 av 4 kommentarer
< >
FaeDine 21 aug, 2013 @ 9:26pm 
Whoever is hosting needs to open port 9995 on their router.

I think it will attempt to use UPnP but that seems a bit iffy.
Senast ändrad av FaeDine; 21 aug, 2013 @ 9:26pm
[ Corujão ] G0Y 23 aug, 2013 @ 10:56am 
I've already opened the port on my router while hosting the game, didnt work...
Loph 24 aug, 2013 @ 12:37am 
I have the same problem. My server is visible in the server list, but when other people try to join, they get the join error message. Also, a question mark is shown in the server list instead of the latency.

I'm pretty sure I did the port forwarding correctly. There is also no difference between when I enable or disable UPnP on my router.
Senast ändrad av Loph; 24 aug, 2013 @ 12:37am
FaeDine 26 aug, 2013 @ 10:18am 
Zappa: The problem to me still sounds like a port issue. It might be the router or just the firewall on your computer.

Loph: I don't know Hammerwatch's internals, but I think it's safe to assume that if there's a question mark instead of latency, your server can't be connected to to even test the latency of it. Just like with Zappa, it sounds like a port problem.

Either of you can feel free to add me as a friend on Steam and I can help you troubleshoot it if you want.
Visar 1-4 av 4 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50