¡Este juego está ahora disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

Hammerwatch
[ Corujão ] Zappa 20 de Ago, 2013 a las 17:42
Trouble connecting multiplayer
So... here's the thing. I bought the games with some friends. But we can't play the multiplayer. We can't connect to each other hosted server. And there are some cases that a friend can connect to my server, but the others don't (join error message)
Any lights there?
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
< >
FaeDine 21 de Ago, 2013 a las 21:26 
Whoever is hosting needs to open port 9995 on their router.

I think it will attempt to use UPnP but that seems a bit iffy.
Última edición por FaeDine; 21 de Ago, 2013 a las 21:26
[ Corujão ] Zappa 23 de Ago, 2013 a las 10:56 
I've already opened the port on my router while hosting the game, didnt work...
Loph 24 de Ago, 2013 a las 0:37 
I have the same problem. My server is visible in the server list, but when other people try to join, they get the join error message. Also, a question mark is shown in the server list instead of the latency.

I'm pretty sure I did the port forwarding correctly. There is also no difference between when I enable or disable UPnP on my router.
Última edición por Loph; 24 de Ago, 2013 a las 0:37
FaeDine 26 de Ago, 2013 a las 10:18 
Zappa: The problem to me still sounds like a port issue. It might be the router or just the firewall on your computer.

Loph: I don't know Hammerwatch's internals, but I think it's safe to assume that if there's a question mark instead of latency, your server can't be connected to to even test the latency of it. Just like with Zappa, it sounds like a port problem.

Either of you can feel free to add me as a friend on Steam and I can help you troubleshoot it if you want.
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50