Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

Hammerwatch
danly 13 aug, 2013 @ 1:10pm
This game is a huge ball of win.
I've been sucked right into it. Playing it harkens back to the days of robotron and gauntlet, but with just enough tacked on to give it a greater sense of progression.

The level design is clever, the monster design is satisfyingly varied, and the multiplayer is consuming my friends and I.

About the only complaint I have is the suckage that is the Wizard. ;)

Anyhow, keep up the good work, and thanks for the Linux port!
Visar 1-3 av 3 kommentarer
< >
ConnY 14 aug, 2013 @ 2:54am 
lol
PP | Psieonic 14 aug, 2013 @ 10:10am 
Wizard's cone of fire spell does seriously need to be re-evaluated, yeah. There's almost no reason or incentive to use it when the alternative does more damage, costs no mana and doesn't force you to stand completely still. :P

The game does need work in parts. Some balancing on some of the class skills and it feels like... it just needs -something- more added to it. I don't know what, but there's just something missing.

All things considered however, I am loving it and enjoying it myself. The game is clearly aimed at coop and is far more enjoyable when played that way.
danly 14 aug, 2013 @ 11:08am 
It needs a stronger story, or something that allows for the player to better create their own story through experiences.

As it stands, playing it isn't unlike hopping into the arcade and throwing a quarter into robotron. It's a blast, in short bursts, but without a strong narrative hook there's not a whole lot of reason to replay the same levels over and over.

User-created content isn't a reliable solution, really.
Visar 1-3 av 3 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50